• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

So what are you doing??

Cuz the beta comes sooner.

As for me, I'd be playing my Rome: Total War Campaign or Resistance and Liberation, but my graphics card melted, so I have to wait for my new one to show up. I could go on Youtube or something, but I'm out of internet for the rest of the month. Apart from that I'm partying a lot, so at least a few people will remember me before I disapear in September. Also I hold a knife against my throat when I go look for RO2 news in-case the worst happens.

Upvote 0
Playing RO:OST and Darkest Hour mainly, as well as Deus Ex: GOTY edition for the billionth time before Human Revolution comes out next week.

I would have thought any fans of the original Deus Ex wouldn't be the slightest bit interested in the latest one, it looks awful.

Also the original dev team have nothing to do with it.

The first was truly amazing though.

Upvote 0
I would have thought any fans of the original Deus Ex wouldn't be the slightest bit interested in the latest one, it looks awful.

Also the original dev team have nothing to do with it.

The first was truly amazing though.

Have you played the leak?

The game is amazing, and aside from the lack of melee weapons, it the game is looking to be as good, or better than the original. It feels really tight, and you actually should be afraid of the AI, instead of turning on speed, regeneration, and the shield and one-shotting everything with the dragon-tooth.

Upvote 0