• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta for all who pre order

koschi

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 13, 2009
myrencontres.com
No this is not a thread of "i only have normal edition gimme beta" i have digital deluxe but one concer:

when we play the beta say 2 weeks before hos gets realesed, the most digital deluxe edition owners are already ro "veterans" and we will know the maps because of the beta, so why not get everybody in?

we will "pwn those noobies" otherwise :p

when it is server related i understand and if the beta gets an own forum i also understand, but if we can host our own servers and can only post in this forum why not everybody?(i mean everyone who pre ordert)

Last edited:
I don't understand why people think those who have a higher veteran status will have any significant advantage. Did we all forget that we are playing RO? A bullet is a bullet, it won't deflect off of a hero's head.

11954237341217376590johnny_automatic_chef_says_okay.svg.thumb.png

Upvote 0
Admit it, most of you guys pre-ordered the DDE version just so you could play before anyone else. Nice to see that in any situation the guy with more money always gets what he wants first :cool: hell if I really wanted to that badly I could've bought the DDE edition, but I would have bought it to contribute to the beta and refining the game, not "Hurr durr I pleh b4 u!".

Upvote 0
There are quite a few reasons why such logic doesn't work OP.
1. Talent, some people start of better than you right from the start.
2. Experience, maybe First person shooters or even RO1
3. 2 weeks is a very short time to get any significant advantage going in a game with a steep learning curve
4. Dedication, chances are quite big that after the release people will already have exceeded the amount of hours you put into it, thus nullifying your initial advantage completely.
5. Intelligence, there will always be people that are able to outsmart you at anything you do.

Upvote 0