• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

So what are you doing??

For the past 3 weeks I had been working out with a US Army recruiter, but my bad knee messed that up. I go in to find out if I need surgery next wednesday. Other than that Ive been playing RO and DH, blasting Tigers in my :IS2: and M18 Hellcat.

I've also been working ideas for maps I want to build. Figuring out different ideas for training for the realism unit I am in. Other than that I am just passing by the time waiting for RO2 to come out so I can rofl pwn all nubs in my PZ4

Upvote 0
What am I doing while I wait for the open beta? I'm playing the beta.

;)

tCOqV.jpg

Upvote 0
Aside from the holiday I just returned from, RO1, TF2, EUIII: MEIOU (waiting for DW version of Civilisation Universalis) granting my gf some attention before I am unavailable due to RO2.

But also finishing my last University assignment so I can get my bachelor degree (which got delayed too many times...)

Also pre-ordered From Dust, aside form console port and ubi product, is a fairly comfortable game:)

Too much to do:D

Oh, and I read Denis Avey's 'The man who broke into Auschwitz

Upvote 0