• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

So what are you doing??

Since the beta is 'imminent' in one way or other, I know that a lot of us a just counting down the days till release and dying to get our hands on this game!! The wait is long and hard (no pun intended)...so what are you doing to kill time!?

I have finished refreshing the forums for the 100th time this morning. Blasting Bohemian Rhapsody through my speakers. Just finished breakfast, bit of light and tasy, do you guys have it overseas or is it only in Australia? Going to go for a haircut in 20 minutes and apply for a job (not as a hairdresser). Played some RO1. Might go for a cycle....and then retreat home for the night and go back to refreshing the forums :cool:

So...what are you guys doing to kill the time? :p

Reactions: Unterscharfuhrer
Reading about past scientists such as oppenheimer einstein stephen hawkings nikola tesla newton lydon zeno niels bor marie curie archimedes aristotle nicolas copernicus charles darwin rene descartes thomas edison max planck carls sagan manfred von ardenne alexie abrikosov hans henrik daniel bernoulli max born, And a **** ton more. I might have mispelled some of those.

Upvote 0