• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

-Pavlov's House-

DisposableHero

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 16, 2011
Hello all!

As this is my first post I just want to say first that I appreciate everything TWI has accomplished with the Red Orchestra series, even if I only got to play a weekend of RO1 back in 2006 when I was 16! I was blown away and have been telling friends and relatives to get this game ever since!

Being in Australia it was such a shame that this game didn't get the attention it deserved.. I hope this next serving will get the attention it deserves.

I only just found out about RO2 at the start of this month and when I did I 'jizzed in my pants' but when I saw it was titled "Heroes of Stalingrad" I jizzed in my pants at 90 PSI.

Anyway to get onto he topic at hand; I heard something about Pavlovs House being in the first game and would really love to see a map or even a gameplay mode (even if it's single player or DLC!) based on this encounter.

(For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about a quick wiki search should help, I also highly recommend a book called Stalingrad by Antony Beevor)

I have a couple more ideas but they've escaped me at this point but I'd still like to read some comments based on this idea :)

Pavlov's House will be a map in the game. Here are some screens from it.

Got four pictures of Pavlovs House for ya :D

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
Upvote 0