• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

For US customers or where laws abide.

Wow all you guys saying guns are bad..... are IDIOTS. I seriously had to make an account just to enlighten you on your guy's intelligence levels.

Calm down.

Not sure who said guns are always bad, I'd love to have them "collection" wise and I've also done service in the army so I've had my fair share of gunplay. But here in Europe for the "most" part we've a different view on guns and how they should be handled.

With that said, having guns roam freely in public doesn't do much else than provide trouble in my opinion. It's funny that you call folks with my opinion unintelligent simply because of this.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Calm down.

Not sure who said guns are always bad, I'd love to have them "collection" wise and I've also done service in the army so I've had my fair share of gunplay. But here in Europe for the "most" part we've a different view on guns and how they should be handled.

With that said, having guns roam freely in public doesn't do much else than provide trouble in my opinion. It's funny that you call folks with my opinion unintelligent simply because of this.

I'd like to state just one thing, not to argue with you, or start anything.. but I believe a lot of people in the world, even within the US have blurry vision on why the 2nd amendment is in place. It is not to protect us from crooks trying to break into our houses, or so we can use them in any sort of defense against our own people. We have our 2nd amendment in order to protect us from our own government, this is why certain people get upset when the US government tries to put more laws on gun ownership, not because we are crazy gun obsessed hicks but because if the government becomes to powerful, we may not be able to fight back if necessary. Also, no country would ever try invading the US because the populace is so well armed. That's my 2 cents..

Reactions: V.Medvedev
Upvote 0
I won't drag this into a US Gun debate, but I'll just say I'm glad I live in a country where it doesn't exist.
Same here.

Wow all you guys saying guns are bad..... are IDIOTS. I seriously had to make an account just to enlighten you on your guy's intelligence levels.

You have a nice name, mate.

Upvote 0
Im not sure about the legality of something like this in argentina, i think the government would be pretty pissed at TWI for creating a "gamer militia" able to overthrow them ;) but on a more serious note, i think strict laws exist prohibiting owning "weapons of war" after the military dictatorship. If guns were so easy to get here, we'd have a civil war each time theres an important football match lol.

Upvote 0
If they ban bolt-action internal magazine rifles, they should ban bows and arrows as well. Actually, have you thought about that? Someone with a bow and arrow firing into a crowd could actually get a dozen arrows off before anyone even knew what was going on. Properly concealed and with no muzzle flash or gunshot, it could be very difficult to trace them down. And if you did, assuming you're in a country without citizens bearing firearms, everyone is just as helpless as when there's a gunman.

Upvote 0
If they ban bolt-action internal magazine rifles, they should ban bows and arrows as well. Actually, have you thought about that? Someone with a bow and arrow firing into a crowd could actually get a dozen arrows off before anyone even knew what was going on. Properly concealed and with no muzzle flash or gunshot, it could be very difficult to trace them down. And if you did, assuming you're in a country without citizens bearing firearms, everyone is just as helpless as when there's a gunman.
Indeed in theory, but still in reality when people get shot, they usually dont get shot by bows and arrows.

Upvote 0
"I won't drag this into a US gun law debate...Here's my opinion on US gun laws!"

I didn't provide any opinion on US gun laws so try not to invent things never said. One person decided to bring up the topic and how glad they were for having such things in their country compared to others, and I stated an equal response.

Don't like it?

Suck it up.

Oh my.... who said anything about guns (Firearms) being bad? People were discussing laws revolving around them, not firearms themselves which is a different topic.

Speaking of enlightened.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
:IS2:

rednecks1.jpg

Upvote 0
I'd like to state just one thing, not to argue with you, or start anything.. but I believe a lot of people in the world, even within the US have blurry vision on why the 2nd amendment is in place. It is not to protect us from crooks trying to break into our houses, or so we can use them in any sort of defense against our own people. We have our 2nd amendment in order to protect us from our own government, this is why certain people get upset when the US government tries to put more laws on gun ownership, not because we are crazy gun obsessed hicks but because if the government becomes to powerful, we may not be able to fight back if necessary. Also, no country would ever try invading the US because the populace is so well armed. That's my 2 cents..

Well, I think that the gun carrying rights aren't the ones that need to be worried about. ( http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2011/08/the-legislation-that-could-kill-internet-privacy-for-good/242853/ . Besides, so what if the guns are legal, but going against the government is illegal, so you're pretty much screwed anyways.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Every day, while I'm opening my browser, I smile in anticipation knowing that the internetz will bring me a day full of lulz thanks to guys like you :)

Thank you internet and :IS2: for all the happines you give me.

Now, as a serious opinion, I respect every country's law about guns. I've criticized U.S. many times, as many users know, but in this matter every country does what better suits them inside their borders. They want guns, so be it... they don't, good too.

I'm just happy that I live in a country that doesn't. Nobody said guns are bad. Guns are only inanimate objects, but I know a few nutjobs that are better kept off them.

So go and drain your anger somewhere else, buddy. Looks like you need vacations

Last edited:
Upvote 0