• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New trailer

It is hilarious how people which criticized the trailer or didn't necessarily like it as much as others are being put down or their reputations are taking a hit... I'm glad we have a very mature and open minded group of forum goers.

The trailer is cute, not to sound excessively gay, but nothing incredible, which is pretty much what I expected. I honestly thought at first this was a joke video made by a fan, but I was wrong. The trailer is cheezy, but it sends the message TWI want to get across; which is good.

Which is, Hey, RO exists. You should check it out!!!

:)

Reactions: Nylle and iTroll
Upvote 0
It is hilarious how people which criticized the trailer or didn't necessarily like it as much as others are being put down or their reputations are taking a hit... I'm glad we have a very mature and open minded group of forum goers.
Thank you for understanding that everyone doesn't have the same opinion, I just have a mature look on things... I personally think it wasn't that good, but that doesn't mean my reputation should plummet.

Upvote 0
I just have a mature look on things... I personally think it wasn't that good

So in what way this ad wasn't mature enough? Maybe you take it too personal, which is why you don't like it so much.

What should be considered ''mature'' (deadly serious?).

Btw when ppl get really old, others must take care of them often, they complain, like kids ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: iTroll
Upvote 0
I enjoyed that trailer! Was kinda expecting something a bit more dramatic and game-focused, but I was actually pleasantly surprised by a rather cheesy ad.

I like how TWI likes to do things a bit differently. For example, there's all the blue/orange game boxarts, and TWI uses a white/black boxart, and when everyone else uses a "THIS IS SEWIOUS" kinda trailer, TWI makes the silliest/most lighthearted trailer out of all of them!

A friend's friend told that grampa is a member of =OF= clan and he kick asses in RO

Ho, really? o:

Upvote 0