• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

You know you're good when..

Trotsky

Mar 18, 2006
You get accused of cheating for playing really well and then get subsequently permabanned from the server.

Does this happen to anyone else? It just happened to me for killing an admin one too many times in the PTAI WTF AradRealForests server. I've never cheated in my life and find this really frustrating since there are so few NA servers out there.

I've never cheated in my life

south_park_smug_313_Whoa_Mass_Effect_Girl-s300x242-98351-535.gif

You know when you're good when...

You're on top of the scoreboard.

Upvote 0
Hey Trotsky,

I frequently play on RO: WTF AradRealForest Server, and know some of the players and Admin.

Yeah, the problem is they simply dont know if you are cheating or if you are a real good player, and just assume to kick or ban you.
This happens alot to players there if you constantly hip-shoot or simply make great shots they think should be impossible to make...I know the Admin there can be a real pain at times.

This is a problem for sure since there are only a few active servers left in the RO1 Community to play on.

Last edited:
Upvote 0