• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New to the community? Introduce yourself!

Hey there everybody!

My name is Lloyd but I go by the name of LLoydizle. I live in the UK (London) but was originally born in South Africa (moved to the UK 11 years ago) and I am kinda new to the PC area of gaming but I absolutely love it! I will hopefully be a university student (will find out on Thursday, Eeek!!) and will hopefully be studying a course on Computer Games Development.

I love gaming,have a passion for it and even wish to pursue a career in it. Whether it's console or PC. If it is good, I will play it. I play most but not all types of games but I am mainly into FPS games.

It is a pleasure to be here and thank you for reading. :)

Upvote 0
My name is Slobodan(free on english). Born and live in Serbia.
Play RO couple weeks. Tripwire Interactive have very bad commercial presentation. :(
I like realistic FPS games like arma. But also most like period of WWII. :IS2:
I bought over steam Red Orchestra 2 - Digital Deluxe Edition and wait for BETA. :) :eek:

RO2 want to play seriously, have a time and if some group-clan need soldier can contact me via Steam.

All best

Upvote 0
Hello, I've been lurking the forums for a while, so I thought "why not join them"? I'm Ricardo, 23 years old and from Portugal.

I've always been a huge fan of FPS with a huge multiplayer focus and I've played Battlefield 1942 up to 2142 (with some Arma occasionally and BF2 mods like Project Reality or Forgotten Hope). BF really let me down with BC2 and a lot of dumbed down mechanics like no squad leader/commander, etc, which I felt were a BIG part of the game.

I started looking at other options and found about Red Orchestra and it sounds fantastic. I tried Osfront at a friends house and had great fun, died a lot the first times, but I'm ok with it. Playing with others as a team, no running and gunning, -insert other stuff done in almost every FPS today-, felt really good, the immersion was fantastic (kind of like how Project Reality and Forgotten Hope works) and I look forward to try this one out. The clan I'm part of shares my opinion on the "new" Battlefield and we're all looking forward to this one. Pre-order is done, when the BETA gets announced I'm there, day one.

I've got a huge respect for this company (by the way, love Killing Floor :D), the way they made it here shows a lot of hard work and dedication, and having a President giving interviews and playing his/their game while being himself a PC gamer is fantastic. Much love! <3

Upvote 0
Hi Everyone, I'm new to Red Orchestra but have been following the game since it was announced with great anticipation.

I'm 31 and live in Canada, been interested in gaming since I was a wee lad but have never been competitive with it.

I just want to kick back have a few brewskies and unwind after work. If you're a laid back player looking for people to play the game with feel free to add me on Steam.

MY STEAM ID

Upvote 0
Hello everyone. I'm Moonymoon, or just "Moon" in-game, and I've been playing Red orchestra since 2008. I'm a 19 year old Finnish guy, who should study more instead of gaming. Love the original Ostfront and I hope RO:HoS will be as awesome or even awesom-er! :cool:

I've been lurking around the forum for a long while, never got around making a profile here.. Now I did! Yay. :)
thank you for reading my little introduction

Upvote 0