• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What's So Special About Mr. Foster?

To be honest, I thought DJ Scully was the most popular! I wish it was Aldridge. :(

Foster, Scully, Aldridge and Briar are by far the most recognizible characters in the KF world.
Basicly, before the Incindeary update (yay, more typos) a LOT of people used them constantly in such an amount that they became a severly relevant part in KF.
Heck, I've ALLWAYS used DJScully, the only other character I used was Reverand Alberts after some strange character bug.

DJScully is best *put's shades on*

Upvote 0
- Kevo the Chav (guy with an enormous gold pendant). He looks stupid, I can see why nobody wants to be this guy.

- Captain Wiggins (the Grenadier Guard). This one is just ridiculous.

I love both of these. Kevo is so intentionally obnoxious that it's funny, and Captain Wiggins is just hilarious.

That said, I'm currently rocking Doctor Dave (steampunk Medic) and I see no need to use any other skin ever again.

Upvote 0
Simply because he is . . . Mr Foster. Whats not to like about about a dashing businessman toting a suit/tie and a gas mask?

yep what he said. how realistic

Gotta love the idea that he grabbed a gas mask out of the bottom drawer of his desk as he fled the office to defend his co-workers and his country against these horrible monsters...

Upvote 0
doshrioter.jpg

See? Anyone British using a GP5 gas mask is now allways a Mr. Foster enthusiast.

(Picture is from the Greek Riot Outbreak)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9_6
Upvote 0
.....Its all about the Banana suit.

Do i detect sacrasm in this post?

If you were a Horzine worker when the outbreak hit,you wouldnt wear a gasmask+suit+tie combo.

Not to mention puny DJ clothes.

Screw you all to hell,ill be a medic with a giant "banana costume" who heals you only to cover up 90 % of your screen.

Stupid hater.

P.S Banana Suit =/= Haz-mat

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Do i detect sacrasm in this post?

If you were a Horzine worker when the outbreak hit,you wouldnt wear a gasmask+suit+tie combo.

Not to mention puny DJ clothes.

Screw you all to hell,ill be a medic with a giant "banana costume" who heals you only to cover up 90 % of your screen.

Stupid hater.

P.S Banana Suit =/= Haz-mat

Someone's a bit touchy.

P.S. Most of the characters are meant to be civilians as opposed to Horzine workers so it makes sense that they're wearing civilian clothes

Upvote 0
Someone's a bit touchy.

P.S. Most of the characters are meant to be civilians as opposed to Horzine workers so it makes sense that they're wearing civilian clothes

The majority of the chars are either SWAT,Millitary,Horzine workers,Steampunk.

The rest is pretty much a DJ,a fan of the said DJ,a prisoner,a chav,a priest and some others,alongside Mr. Foster.

Dont get me wrong,i love all characters(even Kerry) but i am indeed,touchy when someone hates that puny banana man of mine.

There are like 10 Glover fans around...and thats it.

Upvote 0