• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Checking if every one is crazy like me for RO 2

Neith

Nov 22, 2006
Albert Einstein:"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

First of all i must admit , i had sin, i haven't played RO for over two years now.
But I'm waiting like a crazy bastard for the Beta and the game itself.

So crazy I'm checking the Forums around 20 times per day since i pre-order DDE. i know that the Beta wont get here soon , but still I'm checking . checking when I'm home , checking while i work , checking while I'm outside smoking, check , check check..

Which , According to Einstein make me insane.

My question gentlemen and ladies : what is the count for you, per day, visiting those forums to check if the beta is here?

This is madness!
Madness...? This is Stalingrad!

Albert Einstein:"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

First of all i must admit , i had sin, i haven't played RO for over two years now.
But I'm waiting like a crazy bastard for the Beta and the game itself.

So crazy I'm checking the Forums around 20 times per day since i pre-order DDE. i know that the Beta wont get here soon , but still I'm checking . checking when I'm home , checking while i work , checking while I'm outside smoking, check , check check..

Which , According to Einstein make me insane.

My question gentlemen and ladies : what is the count for you, per day, visiting those forums to check if the beta is here?

This is madness!
Madness...? This is Stalingrad!

I love it.
Yes, I am also insane.
My count is about 10 times... But it's more of a forum sickness... I love the activity here and the world wide user base...
The Europeans crack me up with more intellectual posts... and these days there is also lots of entertainment with children posting angry Where is this, where is that, why this why that, I want it now type of threads...

Also the wait for RO2 has made me play some RO1 again. And I still enjoy it a lot more then any of my other games. I own Bad Company 2 and I must have put in a total of 15 hours strictly with friends since I own it... I don't touch it alone.

Last edited:
Upvote 0