• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Game delayed...BETA when?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. You will get beta acees.
2. They dont have to tell you a specific date.
4. ?????
5. Profit.

You better get some patience. If you only bought the DE Version for the Beta Access im pretty sorry for you and I actually dont really want people like you in my game.
You better get used to us. I didn't see any reason to buy the DE other than beta access.

If the beta isn't delayed then nobody would be pissed. A bit of communication would be simple.

Upvote 0
Jesus Christ... if the game gets delayed that's a good thing. It means they aren't rushing out an unfinished product. I can practically guarantee BF3 will be released on it's date, and it will be broken.

Throwing tantrums and making idle threats isn't going to help anyone. The game is coming: Your world will not end if it does not arrive as soon as you want.

Upvote 0
Ok, then why is it so hard for them to say Aug ##? If the dates have not been switched then give us a date.

Because, see what happened this time when they gave a date? Its the same thing that happened back in spring, when there was a release "month" for about two weeks, until it got changed. People get their panties in a wad when dates aren't met.

Atleast now you have a general idea for the beta, two-three weeks for DDE beta release.

Upvote 0
Jesus Christ... if the game gets delayed that's a good thing. It means they aren't rushing out an unfinished product. I can practically guarantee BF3 will be released on it's date, and it will be broken.

Throwing tantrums and making idle threats isn't going to help anyone. The game is coming: Your world will not end if it does not arrive as soon as you want.

THAT ^^...in special the BF3 part :p :D

Upvote 0
Because, see what happened this time when they gave a date? Its the same thing that happened back in spring, when there was a release "month" for about two weeks, until it got changed. People get their panties in a wad when dates aren't met.

Atleast now you have a general idea for the beta, two-three weeks for DDE beta release.

They've said the dates have not changed, as in they have a planned date.

Upvote 0
in_before_the_lock_gif.gif

Reactions: The Algerian
Upvote 0
Ok, then why is it so hard for them to say Aug ##? If the dates have not been switched then give us a date.

Because, perhaps, Just maybe, they've got more than just a Beta in the plans.

And they're planning the Beta to be announced and released to coincide with a large influx of advertising information to maximize it's impact.

Mmhmm, I think if someone has waited a few years for the game to come out, 2 extra weeks isn't really going to make that much difference to the end user. But being able to have a few extra weeks of Beta/QA for a developer might just be a savior.

If anyone knew of the original ArmA2 release, they didn't give themselves enough QA or testing, and the release was filled with bugs. Same with IL-2 - CoD, that was thrown out the door by (ubi?) before the dev team did enough testing and bugfixing. Now, I welcome a few extra weeks of bugfixing and QA Testing.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.