• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Post your Questions for Tripwire DEV

Status
Not open for further replies.
TWI: If you are gonna make a KF sequel, could i try and help you? :eek: (For free!) I have been working my @ss off trying to add new suitable things for all perks (new weapons, rebalancing old weapons, new perk bonuses, new ACTIVE perk powers, rebalancing the levelling requirements etc) and stuff like that.

I will soon post it all on the Ideas & Suggestions forum, but in a few days as it would take at least like half a day or so (literally 12+ hours) just to write everything down in a structured form and with explanations for everything (yeah... it's that big Oo).

Will edit this post later to link that thread.
EDIT:
Here is the link for the work in progress :)
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=54830

I'm generally very interested in the gaming development, maybe even working in it (as an "Idea Lord" as a certain SMIFF called me :D), as i have ideas for other new games too. Would love to share my ideas with you guys :)

EDIT: Lol at those quick downvotes. Lemme guess, it was either Deafmute, Sammers and/or SMIFF?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
TWI: If you are gonna make a KF sequel, could i try and help you? :eek: (For free!) I have been working my @ss off trying to add new suitable things for all perks (new weapons, rebalancing old weapons, new perk bonuses, new ACTIVE perk powers, rebalancing the levelling requirements etc) and stuff like that.

I will soon post it all on the Ideas & Suggestions forum, but in a few days as it would take at least like half a day or so (literally 12+ hours) just to write everything down in a structured form and with explanations for everything (yeah... it's that big Oo).

Nice! exciting! I will be waiting :D +1. trying some new ++++ stuff is always fun :D do you have a server running with ur stuff on it or something? :)

Upvote 0
objection2.gif

I have saved this to my extensive collection of .gifs. Thank you kind sir. :)

Also my question: Why was the L22 used as the Bullpup instead of the L85 used in KFMod?

Upvote 0

OMFG :eek: 12+ hours?????? gonna be crazy,,, i like your ideas :D you got many downvotes but we know that deep inside everyone dies to be the idea lord for TWI :p

1. Killing Floor 2? If so how long will it take?.
Pretty please? :( <3

cat-begging.gif

Upvote 0
Agree.

Agree.

I dont think they should rush KF2 if it's even in their plans. I want it to be carefully planned and thought about :D

KF still has a bright future ahead of it, abusement park and some custom maps truly show the unreal engine 2.5 can still look awesome.

I think the same, two options for Killing Floor 2:

- 20% probability in f*** the game, (there will be no turning back, with the updates for Killing Floor).

- 80% probability to make an marvelous game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Splatpope
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.