• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Who is in Russia?

I use Yandex.Money, and I want to purchase the Deluxe Edition of Red Orchestra 2 via Steam. However, I do not have Webmoney account, and do not use Click and Buy - is there anybody here that has ideas on how I can get my money from Yandex.Money to steam without a large amount of wasted money on commission for transfers, etc?

I can buy the game for much cheaper prices in Russian websites, but I want this Deluxe Edition.

Any ideas? Thanks.

You can use Yandex and PayPal at the same time, there shouldn't be any problem. Just spend the money you've got on Yandex on something else or save it up for the next title and make a paypal connection to your bank account so you can pay with PayPal for this one.
Or just use PaySafeCard in case that's available in Russia or a credit card.

Upvote 0
Unfortunately, PayPal and Russia do not mix very well. I can pay with it, but getting money from Yandex.Money account to PayPal is requiring logistical madness and big comission fees...
Forget about Yandex.Money. Get yourself a Visa.Classic or MasterCard Standard, link it with Paypal, problem solved.
Oh yeah, you don't even need a Paypal, credit card would be enough to buy the game.

Last edited:
Upvote 0