• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

End of round stats?

Rifte

Jul 10, 2011
I would really like to see a more teamplay oriented end of round stats page or pages. Showing the best squads, the best 3 players with more indepth stats, the best of each class etc. Not just the individuals k/d ratio. Maybe show the players with the top teamplay score as well. Something a bit like how bf2 has it.

Kinda like this?

From one of the older videos.

endroundstats.png

Upvote 0
Yeh I understand a Swastika is forbidden in countries but isn't the Hammer and Sickle? Or Am I mad?

You're right and I know that, it was sarcasm;)
Just made an incorrect (supposed to be funny) reply folowed by the statement of this discussion not belonging here.

Yes one is a symbol of an ideology and the other is the symbol of an army, but the goal of the thread is about the stats:cool:

Upvote 0
I would really like to see a more teamplay oriented end of round stats page or pages. Showing the best squads, the best 3 players with more indepth stats, the best of each class etc. Not just the individuals k/d ratio. Maybe show the players with the top teamplay score as well. Something a bit like how bf2 has it.

So long as you don't want to remove the kills & deaths from the stats I don't care. The more stats the merrier IMO, although I couldn't care less how my "team" is doing.

Reactions: Jorg Biermann1
Upvote 0
God no. If you put in stats people will be too busy trying to climb to the top of whatever stat instead of actually trying to work with their team. Thats exactly what happened with BF2, and it was horrible. If I had my druthers the score board wouldn't even show you your kills.

Most players like being able to see kills and deaths. Why should they not be able to? Because you and a few other hardline fanboys are control freaks that think everyone should be forced to teamwork?

Last edited:
Upvote 0