• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Pre-purchase RO2 on Steam!

I will preorder Deluxe edition as soon as my credit card is ready.
Don't care about the unlocks, but early beta access is cool.
Gonna love them new Killing Floor skins, so badass.
Could someone else confirm if TF hats are vintage or genuine? Because Deluxe actually costs 40$ minus hats' cost (you could sell them for DOSH)

just loaded er up
genuine

heavy looks awesome with the pilotka and summer shades xP

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Red Orchestra 2 : Heroes of Stalingrad, Low Violence Version available for pre-order on Steam, WHY! WHY! WHY! I will not be buying this! Australia has just introduced the R18+ classification for Games and you release the Low Violence version of this great game. A total turn off for any Australian RO2 buyer off Steam, somebody explain a possible solution to avoid this crap.

That don't be a problem, you still can get the UNCUT version of the game using this service. This is for ALL Germans & Australians, who don't want to play the CUT/CENSORED (crap) version with less blood, effects, etc. :cool:

Upvote 0
if we are short on money, does TWI accept payments in blood and/or internal organs? I'm sure many of our members would give an arm and a leg for a deluxe copy, and I for one believe that helping decline world population rates is a humanitarian cause. And if that kidney just coincidentally belongs to someone other than me, I'm still helping prevent overpopulation, right?

Upvote 0
Red Orchestra 2 : Heroes of Stalingrad, Low Violence Version available for pre-order on Steam, WHY! WHY! WHY! I will not be buying this! Australia has just introduced the R18+ classification for Games and you release the Low Violence version of this great game. A total turn off for any Australian RO2 buyer off Steam, somebody explain a possible solution to avoid this crap.

Australia just said they WOULD, it has in no way been introduced YET.....

TWI have said no violence because the game has not yet been rated.
They are putting that there just in case thats what the rating board decide.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Also just wanted to preorder when I saw this "Low Violence Version" orange box. What annoys me the most is that is really really want this game and I will be missing out on the deluxe version because Low Violence completely ruins any game for me. Is there any way to preorder the deluxe version from retail shops ? If not then sorry Tripwire. Customer -1

Upvote 0
Also just wanted to preorder when I saw this "Low Violence Version" orange box. What annoys me the most is that is really really want this game and I will be missing out on the deluxe version because Low Violence completely ruins any game for me. Is there any way to preorder the deluxe version from retail shops ? If not then sorry Tripwire. Customer -1

This applies to you as well:

Upvote 0
That's something that's unfortunately out of TWI's control. :(

I think, and I don't know this for any certainty, but I think you can have someone outside of Germany gift you the game through Steam where it isn't restricted.

Again, I honestly don't know for sure if that works. I think I've read about it working for some people but I don't have any experience with it.

Reactions: =GG= Mr Moe
Upvote 0
Could some one please make the date for the beta clear :/ because saying "It will come soon" isnt really helping, and if I payd for an day 1 unlock I didnt want just so I can play beta 5 days before release is kinda strange :/ ofc I didnt mind giving TWI an extra 10 dosh ;) but still, I dont like instant unlocks for 4 special weapons :(

Upvote 0