• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Achivment on the RO:HOS Steam page

May I make a request?

Make an achievement for the bayo that is reeeeally hard to get. I was able to get gold bayo achievement in Ost quite easily (I get 10+ bayo stabs a round on avg, no lie) and it would be cool if there was one or even a couple of bayo related badges that are quite tough to get. An example could be a really high number of overall bayo kills, or a high number of bayo kills in a single life / short period of time etc. etc.

Also, bring back the 'Vasily Lives' achievement.. that one was a lot of fun trying to achieve :cool: (make it a little tougher though).

Reactions: Unterscharfuhrer
Upvote 0
Ossius said:
Easy for some, hard for others. Try 5 kills without missing on 160 ping

Well, not to sound argumentative but I play with a 120-140 ping all the time and that sort of thing is easy (5 kills with a rifle without missing, I'd have that on the first day). It really isnt about the ping itself but rather how consistently you play at a particular ping.. the reasoning behind this is you get used to the timing of your particular ping over time. I know Europeans and guys from South America who play with huge pings and they can hit 5 guys in a row without missing in their sleep. If it's to be labelled an 'achievement' then make it something to be achieved - make it 10-15 kills in a row without missing :).

AngelsMedic said:
Yeah, Rez and his shanking he just loves to do to me.

muahahahahaaa!

Upvote 0