• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map KF-ContainmentStation-Beta

Fel

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 9, 2009
In Mission Mode
Final is Out

Hey heres a map im workin on for Wolf Pack Clan (WPC)

Its a small 3 trader map, hard and very scary (thats what she said). Freaks me out. :D

Download
I need help testing for exploits, I think i got them all just want to make sure

Whats New;

-Added extensive mover event in the Cell Room
-More Detail
-Custom Sound Effects
-Music
-Fixed the Exploits

If you want to help test any of my maps PM me

NOTE: All custom objects are ported from UT2K4 EXCEPT the Cells, which are WPC's

Screenshots

space1.jpg

space2.jpg

space3.jpg

Last edited:
yes most of the mappers got them. Dregs is working on a static mesh pack for the maps so mappers can fill up the maps with all sorts of cool stuff. Hush hush on the content and modification since we dont want any word out about the nature of the mod. Keep things neutral when posting on these boards. :)

Thanks! And great map Fel! :)

Upvote 0
yes most of the mappers got them. Dregs is working on a static mesh pack for the maps so mappers can fill up the maps with all sorts of cool stuff. Hush hush on the content and modification since we dont want any word out about the nature of the mod. Keep things neutral when posting on these boards. :)

Thanks! And great map Fel! :)

Well I was kinda assuming we werent supposed to release these maps before the mod in the first place, cause this doesnt really leave much room for guessing.

Upvote 0
My work is almost done and I'll have more time. Been porting a UT2k4 map but taking a while. Think I'm going to remaster it instead of a full port. Just a hint, It takes place where they found "Newt". ;)

What does that have to do with this thread? :confused:

Anyways....I posted a new beta 2 fixed a couple things ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: SMIFF and slavek
Upvote 0
guess he meant he's working on maps in the same "genre" :p

Anyways...no more hints peoples...hehe

If any mappers would like to know whats going on, add me on steam or ask one of the mappers to inform you.(not on these boards offcourse)

my steamID : hemicrania

on the map : Its sick! great work Fel! I love the animations, and they will fit the theme very well. :) When this map is released it will be permanently on the server.

Reactions: octane_freak
Upvote 0
How did you put the custom static meshes into mylevel? I tried converting to brush and then back static mesh but it crashed my editor. There doesnt seem to be a way to directly copy it from the static mesh browser either :confused:

You just Right click on the staticmesh, convert it to a staticmesh and save it into mylevel. Simple as that :D.

For my prev comment, yea I figured we are all working on the same "Project". I deleted anyways.

Upvote 0
How did you put the custom static meshes into mylevel? I tried converting to brush and then back static mesh but it crashed my editor. There doesnt seem to be a way to directly copy it from the static mesh browser either :confused:
Save the custom mesh as a packet (not MyLevel) Load the texture packet 1st, then load the Mesh packet.

Select the Mesh in the mesh browser. Edit>Rename MyLevel

It will move it to the MyLevel packet :D

Make sure you goto your texture browser and select the textures In Use and Rename (Right Click> Rename) to MyLevel as well

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You just Right click on the staticmesh, convert it to a staticmesh and save it into mylevel. Simple as that :D.

For my prev comment, yea I figured we are all working on the same "Project". I deleted anyways.

Rofl I didnt know you could actually convert a staticmesh into staticmesh, all this time Ive converted them to brushes first. Its funny what kind of things you still learn after so much time spent on the editor.

Weird there isnt a direct "dublicate" or "copy" function in the browser like with textures.

Upvote 0