• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IGN Preview

The AI definitely looks decent, though I have noticed many times in those vids when the AI is clearly supposed to be defending a point and they instead decide to run around outside of it in your line of fire ...

I'm not expecting perfect AI on launch, but hopefully TWI can polish them up a bit so they look a little less silly, even if it comes a bit after. Regardless, it's looking a ton more fun to play against AI than RO1 ever was. Coop is going to be a blast.

Upvote 0
Don't forget; they might be running this on "easy" mode so they can show the game off without people getting shot too often.

Difficulty does not normally scale with enemies becoming more or less intelligent, but through accuracy and such.
I dont see how playing the game on the highest difficulty would stop the AI from running outside, but rather that they are simply more accurate.

Upvote 0
Difficulty does not normally scale with enemies becoming more or less intelligent, but through accuracy and such.
I dont see how playing the game on the highest difficulty would stop the AI from running outside, but rather that they are simply more accurate.

Yeah, that's mainly what I meant. If you can turn up the difficulty at least them running outside will have a bigger chance for them get them a kill instead of missing pointblank like a blind kamikaze.

Upvote 0

would be a nice way of scaling the difficulty though, like doom's difficulty scaling of extra enemies and less ammo pickups :cool:

Upvote 0
would be a nice way of scaling the difficulty though, like doom's difficulty scaling of extra enemies and less ammo pickups :cool:

Not really.
It could basically mean that even when you have to attack, you can just sit outside the building you have to take and let the enemy come to you untill they are all dead and you can move on freely.
Would be nice if that is the way attacking worked but it doesnt, so yeah.

Upvote 0