• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New achievments are broken

Lol, dont worry dude, you just need a map achievement and you are set. You could get all 13 of the achievements and no mpa achievement and you still wouldn't get it :rolleyes: It won't take long, do Normal solo and just muck around have fun and worry about the other difficulties later. Unless you have a few perks lower than level 4 or 5, cos otherwise it can become a little boring :D

Upvote 0
As far as I understand it, you need 10 out of 13 IN ADDITION to the map achievement.

Lol, dont worry dude, you just need a map achievement and you are set. You could get all 13 of the achievements and no mpa achievement and you still wouldn't get it :rolleyes: It won't take long, do Normal solo and just muck around have fun and worry about the other difficulties later. Unless you have a few perks lower than level 4 or 5, cos otherwise it can become a little boring :D

oooh thanks :) now i understand

Actually I have a little query. I have 10 achievements including beating the map on normal. If I went and got beating the map on hard, would that work for getting Foster?

you need 10 achievments EXCEPT map achievments
For unlock foster u need 10 achievments + 1 map achievment

Upvote 0
Actually I have a little query. I have 10 achievements including beating the map on normal. If I went and got beating the map on hard, would that work for getting Foster?

Yes, but getting the Achievement for beating the map on normal should have unlocked it for you. Are you sure you got the beating map on normal achievement? It appears as thought most people are having a hard time unlocking that achievement in multiplayer.

Upvote 0
Yes, but getting the Achievement for beating the map on normal should have unlocked it for you. Are you sure you got the beating map on normal achievement? It appears as thought most people are having a hard time unlocking that achievement in multiplayer.

I thought that you needed the map specific achievement in addition to 10.

Either way, I've got foster now so s'all good.

Upvote 0

This just happened to me. I already got 10/13 achievements (from sp and mp), then we got through the circus with normal/long for getting mr. foster

For some reason the were no achievement "Flea Circus" registered. :confused:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This was a known issue that we fixed earlier today. Can you please let us know if this is still happening to you?

Having a hard time getting the drop tier 2 weapons achievement to work. Maybe i'm mistaken in what is a T2 weapon. Can someone let me know what they dropped to get it? (I tried dropping 2 scars, i tried an AK and a Hunting Shotty, and I tried a law and an AA12).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Having a hard time getting the drop tier 2 weapons achievement to work. Maybe i'm mistaken in what is a T2 weapon. Can someone let me know what they dropped to get it? (I tried dropping 2 scars, i tried an AK and a Hunting Shotty, and I tried a law and an AA12).

SCAR is a Tier 3 weapon and so is the AA12. The AK, hunting shotgun, and LAW are all Tier 2, though.

Upvote 0
i tried to get the achievement with the tier 2 weapons with a friend and it didn't work. maybe it was because each of us bought some weapons because i was told later that you need to buy all the weapons yourself. could also be that you need to buy them all after one wave and not after each wave 1 or 2 weapons.

when i collected enough money and bought them all by myself, it worked properly.

Upvote 0