• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Clowns Come Tomorrow

clowns!

clowns!

i'll wait for those clowns, deagle in hand. muhahahaha.

i mean really, people get so bent out of shape over free updates?! add my name to the list of folks impressed with the amount of work and creativity that tripwire puts into their product and the attention they give to rabid fan base. go tripwire!

now bring back the christmas update so i can finish up ALL my achievements! dammit!!

Upvote 0
i'll wait for those clowns, deagle in hand. muhahahaha.

i mean really, people get so bent out of shape over free updates?! add my name to the list of folks impressed with the amount of work and creativity that tripwire puts into their product and the attention they give to rabid fan base. go tripwire!

now bring back the christmas update so i can finish up ALL my achievements! dammit!!

I still think the xmas level should have xmas zeds and the new level have the summer zeds.

Why do all this work and just throw it away like that? Seems like a big waste

Upvote 0
(@ Methados)

They hinted that they would have the Christmas event in full swing again for other Christmases, and I imagine they'll eventually reuse this event too.

While I would agree that always having christmas zeds on the christmas map, always having glados on aperture, and always having carnival zeds on the carnival map would be great, unfortunately, that doesn't fit with the way they implemented the event zeds, so it would take a lot of work to do it that way, more than TWI seems to think is practical, for the benefits gained.
So it'd be nice, but it's probably not happening.

Reactions: sverek
Upvote 0
I still think the xmas level should have xmas zeds and the new level have the summer zeds.

Why do all this work and just throw it away like that? Seems like a big waste
If you get a present once a year for Christmas. Is it a waste?
Or, if you getting it everyday, will it be so special? Well, for fat kids, it might be.

Good things comes in proper quantity and quality.

Upvote 0
(@ Methados)

They hinted that they would have the Christmas event in full swing again for other Christmases, and I imagine they'll eventually reuse this event too.

While I would agree that always having christmas zeds on the christmas map, always having glados on aperture, and always having carnival zeds on the carnival map would be great, unfortunately, that doesn't fit with the way they implemented the event zeds, so it would take a lot of work to do it that way, more than TWI seems to think is practical, for the benefits gained.
So it'd be nice, but it's probably not happening.

Hmmm, ya. But it would still be nice. I miss the Nut Pound lol

I also think we need a Halloween event.

Like the zeds can be old monster movie monsters.
Scrake can be done up to looking like some kind of killer with a chainsaw
Siren can be some kind of Banshee
FleshPound could be Frankenstein
Stalker could be a Witch [ Done up to be a sexy Witch ;) ]
Crawler could be just a skeleton
Clot could be maybe just people in costums, like with a mask on
I can't think of anymore lol
Well The Patriarch could be a vampire, you know the classic kind.

Reactions: Mizerykordia
Upvote 0