• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

ANY NEWS FROM 1C Event in Prague

They'll have to sober up and get over the hangover first...

Wow, sounds like they were either impressed and tomorrow morning I'm going to wake up with an onslaught of articles of how amazing the game is to spread around so people buy RO2.

Or I'm going to wake up to see an onslaught of articles detailing how bad the game is and how reporters almost drank themselves to death trying to get over the fact what they just played. ;)

God damn cliff hangar post.

Upvote 0
How about "radio silence" at the forums till we get official releases from the event? :p In other words, no posting in this thread and no posting in HOS and RS News & Announcements sections. So next time we see a new post in there, we know IT'S HERE! :D

I think a separate thread would be best. I feel like this thread should be more in anticipation and speculation of what the reactions will be. I wonder how nice the beta players were to them? :p

Upvote 0
I think a separate thread would be best. I feel like this thread should be more in anticipation and speculation of what the reactions will be. I wonder how nice the beta players were to them? :p

Mmm true. Surely they will post it first elsewhere than here. Morning brains not functioning properly. If my brains ever have... so let's get back to business then: CANT WAIT CANT WAIT CANT WAIT *refresh, refresh, refresh* :D

Upvote 0
untill you go to work for TWI or they make you a Mod. dont tell me how or what to post
lack of video this close to release is a bit odd and thats what i was saying

You come into an event thread and mention a lack of video.. pardon me for thinking you are talking about lack of video of the event, while the event didn't even end yet.
I now know what you mean and I agree with you (lack of video in general).

Upvote 0
Haha Red Orchestra TOTALLY sounds like a brand of vodka. QUICK someone photoshop the logo onto a bottle. I will give you an internet cookie and a +1.

Especially for you,

ROvodkacopy.jpg

Upvote 0