• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Win a Free Copy Raffle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

origination

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
For us poor people that will probably be flat broke come release date please spark up some hope for release day! While I plan to buy the game at some point weather it be a month or 2 after release or a week after, I would be happy to see some free giveaway contest/raffle or something.

I realize most will say "40$ is not much at all"! and compared to other games it really isn't. But not everybody can afford to throw away 40$ at the drop of a hat. Hoping I have some extra cash come August 30th, the chances are I won't.

Any hope for a poor mans raffle?

What a misleading title, lol. Thought you meant that a raffle is already open.

I don't think you need a free copy raffle for a game so cheap, imo. But you've already stated that. Secondly, I'd feel weird getting a Tripwire game for free, they deserve every single dollar.

Sure they do deserve every dollar, considering how much those chumps made off of bull**** titles such as Call of Duty and the like, however I still hold firm to my statement: It would be cool if they did some type of a event for us poor folk how can't afford 40$ for a game all the time.

Regardless though, I will end up buying a copy as soon as I can, weather that be release day or some other time.

Also good point about the cheaters.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.