• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

the next big thing ?

Oh, and some of those reskins are creepy as.
Those definitely are not reskins.

Adding textures doesn't change the model, these look like they were completely redone or significantly altered by 90% each. Whoever worked on the new models did an awesome job, but ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh do I HATE clowns. I'm going to rage on those evil mofos with all the hate and vengeance I can muster.

Upvote 0
Clowwnnnn....pooooound

EDIT: looks like the Stalker is an attendent. I have no clue what the Patty will be tho

Ring Master.

ring-master.jpg

But less homosexual.

Upvote 0
Lmao, ringmaster is a good idea. I think you mean more homosexual though, since he has a giant cock in the middle of his chest which is used solely for dick slapping grown men.

I think he means the stalkers....and I don't recall them having giant chest dicks, unless Ive been missing something pretty big ;)

Upvote 0
Also just found this article online after Googling Killing Floor Summer Sideshow:

http://www.gamersdailynews.com/story-24039-Killing-Floor-Summer-SideShow-Event-Announced.html

Killing Floor Summer SideShow Event Announced

Tripwire Interactive has announced that they are kicking off a new event in Killing Floor at the end of this month and will run it until late July.

As opposed to the Christmas event, this summer event was inspired by freaky carnivals, fun fairs and amusement parks. So, the new map, the Abusement Park is pPopulated with sideshow freaks from the realms of someone’s fetid nightmare. More new achievements. A new DLC character pack - some of our favorite Perks, gone all Steampunk. And another unlockable character: our old friend Mr Foster "Steampunk’d".

The event runs from 30th June through 22nd July, so make the most of it!

Summer Sideshow Event Details

Free for everyone that owns Killing Floor – auto downloaded through Steam
All new level – Abusement Park
All creatures in game replaced with freak-shows themed monsters including Pukey the Clown and his side-kick, the Fleshclown
18 new Summer Sideshow achievements
Unlockable “Steampunk Mr Foster” playable character
Add to that a new DLC character pack: in keeping with the whole Victorian-era, freak-show theme, we thought we would go all Steampunk, with a Steampunk Character Pack. This time, our artists have taken some of their favorite perks and re-imagined them as Steampunk heroes. So now you can have the Berserker, Firebug, Medic and Sharpshooter - all in a way you’ve never seen them before!

Upvote 0
I think it's northern hemisphere based, so for you and me, yes it is Winter, but for Northern, it would be Summer... Hopefully they get better weather than we did :rolleyes: Australia's wettest summer in recorded history or something whacked like that. :(

Anyway, this looks brilliant. I can't wait to start checking out all the updates... The creatures look insane as well, the bloat is majorly attractive, I'd love to meet him down a dark alley at night. :p

But in all honesty, if I went to a carnval and this is what I saw, I think i would probably go literally insane. Ever imagine how the characters would feel in the situations we put them in? :eek:

Upvote 0
I think it's northern hemisphere based, so for you and me, yes it is Winter, but for Northern, it would be Summer...

Hey man, its all balance issues remember... god had to give you snow so we could get sun... i know, he works in strange ways, its like Tripwire, they gave good players nerfed weapons because the poor players suck no matter what...

Reactions: masteriamamind
Upvote 0