• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

zombie mod

Well, if anyone with modding ability wants to begin making Killing Orchestra: Red Floors (lol ;) ), then I would chip in and begin recruiting.

So far, after hours of thougt, I still believe that this makes sense, and that red orchestra and KF would be perfect soulmates (after all, didnt the original mod devs want to have KF be a RO mod, before they got their own game?). I mean, I've gone through a lot of alternative suggestions, but this still makes the most sense to me.

Upvote 0
A zombie mod for RO2 downloadable via steam? Good idea. A killing floor mod for RO2? Eeech, I dunno. The two games are gonna have to be a ton different in the gameplay, I'd say. You'd also have to be careful as to not end up devaluing KF by making something that is different, but better regardless. But who knows, TWI may pick it up themselves and get sellin' if someone ends up doing it. :p

Upvote 0
OMged Zombeh mod!

Shot00038-4.jpg

Upvote 0
I'm not sure I'd really care for a real zombie mod (as in undead) for RO2, but I WOULD like to see someone mod a game type where you basically have to hold out against waves of AI enemies with limited amounts of lives. That would be epic!

This with zombie skins = zombie mod:D
Love the idea, making an option with killing floor gun mechanics and RO mechanics (ultra hard-core survivalist nightmare mode, to the max)

Upvote 0
A zombie mod for RO2 downloadable via steam? Good idea. A killing floor mod for RO2? Eeech, I dunno. The two games are gonna have to be a ton different in the gameplay, I'd say. You'd also have to be careful as to not end up devaluing KF by making something that is different, but better regardless. But who knows, TWI may pick it up themselves and get sellin' if someone ends up doing it. :p

I was thinking about just having the KF zombies (albeit, maybe in a WWII era form), with two game modes: them attacking in waves, and having the Germans and Russians either have to team up, splinter into squads, or remain in two (basically wave defense). And then perhaps Russians vs Germans vs Zeds.

I wasn't thinking of porting the guns, maps, ect in. It just doesn't seem necessary when you have everything else in place :confused:

Upvote 0
I was thinking about just having the KF zombies (albeit, maybe in a WWII era form), with two game modes: them attacking in waves, and having the Germans and Russians either have to team up, splinter into squads, or remain in two (basically wave defense). And then perhaps Russians vs Germans vs Zeds.

I wasn't thinking of porting the guns, maps, ect in. It just doesn't seem necessary when you have everything else in place :confused:

I would love to have such a thing. Maybe the Patriarch could have a MG34:cool:

Upvote 0
Not gona lie, the idea of a backstory where nazis and russians ally to fight off a zerg infestation would be sweet.

You could even have maps where the nazis and the russians disregard the cease fire and have a fight while protecting themselves against zerg(well zerg like things, whether its giant bugs or zombies.)

germans(players) vs russians(players) vs zerg(bots)

Upvote 0