• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Making Berserker More Stronger

Labet1000

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 8, 2011
I am still at lvl 2 on the Berserker and the thing is think is that he needs to do more damage and more resistante

SO

What am thinking is that first he needs more resistance like hes health must be more then 100% like every lvl (exsept lvl 0) shod go higher like
lvl 1 he shode have 110% and lvl 6 he shod have 160% health

The next thing is that he needs to do more damage.
Like he is a close combat type so he needs to kill enemies in one shot (not aming at the head)

And the last thing is (this is a bonus suggestion)

A new weapon The Broadsword
I know that we have a katana but the Broadsword is a weapon
that shod slice enemies in half and it dose double the damage the katana dose but it is a heavy wepon so like if i fire it has a 1,5 recoil

Thank you for youre time

Someone being sarcastic?

If not... then

batmand.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You're either being sarcastic, or you haven't played berserker right yet.
Berserker is a very powerful perk if it's in right hands. Just play more, level up, and you will see, that everything is not how you think now.
If you are just one more troll, then just go away, no space for trolls in here.

Also go to study some English!

I'm just sayin'...

Upvote 0
I am still at lvl 2 on the Berserker and the thing is think is that he needs to do more damage and more resistante

SO

What am thinking is that first he needs more resistance like hes health must be more then 100% like every lvl (exsept lvl 0) shod go higher like
lvl 1 he shode have 110% and lvl 6 he shod have 160% health

The next thing is that he needs to do more damage.
Like he is a close combat type so he needs to kill enemies in one shot (not aming at the head)

And the last thing is (this is a bonus suggestion)

A new weapon The Broadsword
I know that we have a katana but the Broadsword is a weapon
that shod slice enemies in half and it dose double the damage the katana dose but it is a heavy wepon so like if i fire it has a 1,5 recoil

Thank you for youre time

why.jpg_thumb.jpg

You made kitty have a sad :(

Upvote 0
You probably should have looked at other threads a lot before making this particular one. A number of people believe that the Berserker is actually OP. It's all about how well someone can play the perks. In bad hands, I can definitely see how the perk looks to be weak (and honestly, I'm bad with it). In good hands, I have watched people decimating everything as a Berserker.

Upvote 0
I think so...

In addition,
Upgrade Berserker weapons are necessary

In my opinion,
1. The knife which is the possibility of throwing
Except the niche of the Berserker is to get into the zombies' faces and rip them up. There is no need for a perked ranged Berserker weapons. Handcannon, LAR, and either of the grenade launchers make good anti-Crawler weapons.

2. Dual Katana
Aaaand we're going overboard with the Japanophilia.

Although something like dual machetes would make feel incredibly badass to play with.

Upvote 0
Day in life of noob
>play KF a while
>doesnt like having low level perks
>goes to forum to complain that perk needs a buff so he doesnt feel like noob
How not to be noob
>play the game
>play the game
>pay attention to what other people say is a good idea
>use the forum to gain said information
>play the game

It doesnt hurt to ask for small changes if it's reasonable and the topic you are speaking of is well known to you. But for god sake if not play the game long enough to understand, there is a wiki for this thing.

Upvote 0
The thing I dont get is people complaing perks are too weak when they are level 1-3. How about actually leveling up to level 6 and THEN find something to complain.

These new players are most likely from a game that goes by the name of Cow A Dooty and they're used to getting the best things handed to them right at the very start.

They don't get that here, and thus they whine to make the game more familiar: easy.

They're also probably only played FPS games their entire time spent gaming and don't know how to melee for sh*t. No, spamming V does not qualify as melee.

Upvote 0
I sure hope not, that's the key bind I use to switch to the GLs in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.! Speaking of which... I need to mod CoP Complete to actually give the GLs decent range...

GLs don't have decent range? What, a 30-40mm grenade doesn't have sufficient velocity to go more than the minimum arming distance?

What kind of communist world is that?

trollface.gif

Upvote 0