• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF the annoying factors

Was that really necessary? All you did is make me dislike you, that was a completely childish and aggravating comment, completely unecessary, I mean I expect some negative comments, but that was rediculous, it had no structure to it at all, you contributed nothing to the thread, your the first person i've met on the forums to act like that, not nice mate, not nice at all.

WAHHH again. It happens. Get over it. People with lower ranks join all the time. I was playing Foundry on HoE when a level 0 zerker joined. He died within the first 30 seconds of every wave. It happens. People playing with unperked weapons. Specimens spawning on top of players. A group of 4 sirens spawn around a corner. A husk always popping me from the other side of the map at the beginning of each wave. Some player firing a grenade and a siren flies right into the middle of the group. A player spawning in 3rd person view.

So someone joined and kicked the specimen count up by one. As I said, worse things have happened.

@The thread: Its just one of those things that, at the time I was playing, I was hunting a map achievement, Hospital Horrors, its hard enough as it is, this guy joined, then disconnected, leaving me with double the specimins and on suicidal, soloing that many becomes impossible because not only does it add more specimins, it adds to their health making it harder to kill them.

Happens all the time to everyone else as well. Stop crying about it, find a team, and get the achievement.

Upvote 0
What's with the Camping points though? Am I the only one on here that likes to run around like chickens with their heads cut off, killing anything we meet? Holding points, or 'camping spots' shouldn't be relied on too much because you're average player turns out to be an idiot who can't follow a simple plan.

Nope. I love it. Camping for 10 waves is boring.

If all of those things were fixed, the game would be a lot easier and a lot boring. Agreed about the trader but only a little, as I like to be challenged to race to her like mad when its wave 8 or something.

The portion of his post I was instructing him to deal with (Scrake raging at 25% HP as opposed to 50%) is a very intentional feature that was introduced in the beta. KF is meant to be a challenge. The ability to whittle away the health of one of the hardest specimens until he's half-dead before raging isn't challenging. It's cheesy.

And for any whining henceforth, here is my favorite deal with it:
dealwithitspider.gif

Edit: Just realized I misread your post and that you were agreeing with me. Oh well, I'll keep what I said for the guy who was whining about the Scrake.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah, judging by his posts, nutter loves every bug, flaw and annoying thing in KF. I bet he'd be even more satisfied if the game crashed every 5 mins.

Generalize much? Intentionally misinterpret much? Because according to your post, that is what you do. BTW, bugs, flaws, and annoyances are different things.

A bug is the grenade self-damage in hallway/tunnel problem.
A flaw is the OP zerker.
An annoyance is having half a dozen crawlers spawn on a player.

I've made my rants here. Stupid bug by forcing a player to bring up an empty cannon before a 9mm annoys me. The absolutely retarded grenade tunnel/hall code bug where I can throw a grenade twenty feet away from me, watch it hit the deck, and then lose over half my armor. And let's not forget the firing a shotgun into a specimen 2 feet away and it does no damage.

But he's whining about some player joining his game and either dying or quitting, and then horror of horrors, he has to complete the wave by killing additional specimens.

Listen dude, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US have been this close to getting some achievement and some yahoo did something extremely stupid and wiped the team.

WAHHHHHH. It happens. Get over it.

Upvote 0
But he's whining about some player joining his game and either dying or quitting, and then horror of horrors, he has to complete the wave by killing additional specimens.

I'm whining about the game, your whining about me whining about the game...

Like you say WAHHHHHH. It happens. Get over it

Upvote 0
I'm whining about the game, your whining about me whining about the game...

Like you say WAHHHHHH. It happens. Get over it

Actually, I'm pointing out your whining and telling you to get over it. The game is like that. Read my messages again. Notice I'm not "complaining" about your posts. Only took 3 messages for you to understand. That happens when someone is defensive.

Upvote 0
Actually, I'm pointing out your whining and telling you to get over it. The game is like that. Read my messages again. Notice I'm not "complaining" about your posts. Only took 3 messages for you to understand. That happens when someone is defensive.

WAHHHHH, whining again, seriously deal with it, whining about the fact someone has shared an irritating problem on the forums, are you that lonely all you do is whine about other peoples problems...just deal with it and be gone.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
WAHHHHH, whining again, seriously deal with it, whining about the fact someone has shared an irritating problem on the forums, are you that lonely all you do is whine about other peoples problems...just deal with it and be gone.

Thanks for the best laugh I've had in a few days. Don't take yourself so seriously dude.

Upvote 0
Back to topic:

I came across a completely different but equally as annoying thing yesterday.

I joined two different servers one after the other, both had 4 guys on them farming Medic, I couldn't spawn to whip their asses, cue the inspirational rage :mad: needless to say I told um what I thought of them, one had the cheek to call me rude!

But yeah, that would be the first time Its ever happened to me and it happened twice in a row, I mean come on, whats the point in even playing the game if your just going to cheat, doesn't that defy the point in the first place?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back to topic:

I joined two different servers one after the other, both had 4 guys on them farming Medic, I couldn't spawn to whip their asses, cue the inspirational rage :mad: needless to say I told um what I thought of them, one had the cheek to call me rude!

But yeah, that would be the first time Its ever happened to me and it happened twice in a row, I mean come on, whats the point in even playing the game if your just going to cheat, doesn't that defy the point in the first place?
Yeah, it does, epic farming is epic, defeats the whole purpose of having perks in the first place.

Then they're gonna get bored and leave, when they get their owns asses kicked by some FP on Hard difficulty and mad that the Level 6 Perk didn't help save them. There are reasons it takes so long to level up, one of them is experience. :p

Upvote 0
I hate it when 3 FP's spawn with 2 Sirens and rape my whole team after a kickass match.

EBBE4DFC78B02E537E3F1311A4565405BE0A9586

578048A7FBF153FB4B62E9A264A7641ED66A5214

Disregard horrible quality, my PC is old and bad :(

I also hate :

-Decapitaded Siren bitting you
-When a crapton of Crawlers gang you, they start bitting you and when you jump to get out, you start bouncing out of control without stopping

Upvote 0
I hate it when 3 FP's spawn with 2 Sirens and rape my whole team after a kickass match.

One time I was playing foundry on suicidal. I was at the bottom by the two wheels and the rest of the team was on the third floor in a corner. An FP spawned on the fourth floor. I glanced at him, disregarded him, and was shooting specimens in front of me. Then I'm dead. Just like that. 100 armor and 100 health just gone. No attack I saw, no warning. Just dead. Turns out the FP dove from the fourth floor and landed directly on me. Too funny.

But yes, multiple FPs directly followed by multiple sirens are just death.

Upvote 0
Back to topic:

I don't understand people who grind. Part of the fun of KF is getting your *** kicked and actually learning the game.

Back in my day we didn't have fancy perks or levels. We got ripped apart by these guys on Nightmare mode and we freaking liked it:
shambler.jpg

Upvote 0
One time I was playing foundry on suicidal. I was at the bottom by the two wheels and the rest of the team was on the third floor in a corner. An FP spawned on the fourth floor. I glanced at him, disregarded him, and was shooting specimens in front of me. Then I'm dead. Just like that. 100 armor and 100 health just gone. No attack I saw, no warning. Just dead. Turns out the FP dove from the fourth floor and landed directly on me. Too funny.

But yes, multiple FPs directly followed by multiple sirens are just death.
LOL. Reminds me of this. YouTube - The Vicious Cycle of Dosh

That happens a lot, an FP comes out of NOWHERE and freaking DED in 5 seconds. Especially if you're lets say...a Firebug. Plus I swear, they are invisible and ninja trainees...
Yeah, noob-bombs and douchey players are part of the mix when playing on pub serves, but the 3 sirens + asshole specimen spawning right on top of you is just plain malicious game design. Killing Floor is such a bad *** game, but sometimes it's just plain unfair.
I call this unfair. Freaking on fire...yet...UGH.

The noob-tubes and douchebags are a mix in ANY game, why? Hello and welcome to the Internet! If you direct your attention to the left you see blubber nuts make fat fits uploading pictures taking a greasy %!$# off the old baby jesus because he's bored of jerking off to HENTAI. And over on you're right, you see every high school kid pissed off and ready to slap on a trecnh coat and go unlock the "School Shotgun Cluster&@$! Achievement"

This is seriously, too freaking funny.
I don't understand people who grind. Part of the fun of KF is getting your *** kicked and actually learning the game.

Back in my day we didn't have fancy perks or levels. We got ripped apart by these guys on Nightmare mode and we freaking liked it:
shambler.jpg
Heh, I'm dying to play the old KF Mod but I don't own Unreal Tournament. >_<

Reactions: timur
Upvote 0