• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[WHITELISTED] IJC WeaponPack (Ivan & Jack Carver)

Ivan it's not full source code, btw Marco don't use:
PHP:
static function int AddDamage(KFPlayerReplicationInfo KFPRI, KFMonster Injured, KFPawn DamageTaker, int InDamage, class<DamageType> DmgType)
{
	if ( DmgType == class'DamTypeCrossbow' || DmgType == class'DamTypeCrossbowHeadShot' ||
		 DmgType == class'DamTypeWinchester' || DmgType == class'DamTypeDeagle' || DmgType == class'DamTypeDualDeagle' ||
		 DmgType == class'DamTypeDualies' || DmgType == class'DamTypeM14EBR' )
	{
		if ( KFPRI.ClientVeteranSkillLevel <= 3 )
			return float(InDamage) * (1.05 + (0.05 * float(KFPRI.ClientVeteranSkillLevel)));
		else if ( KFPRI.ClientVeteranSkillLevel == 4 )
			return float(InDamage) * 1.30;
		else if ( KFPRI.ClientVeteranSkillLevel == 5 )
			return float(InDamage) * 1.50;
		return float(InDamage) * (0.75 + (0.05 * float(KFPRI.ClientVeteranSkillLevel)));
	}
	return InDamage;
}

Upvote 0
Great Mod really kicks *** :) Although version 4.91 doesn't work for me but 4.8 works :) Also small question what those lines mean:
[from KFCustomTraderMut]
WeaponForSale=BDHuntingRifleB2.Hunting_RiflePickup
WeaponForSale=MachinePistol.MachinePistolPickup
WeaponForSale=KFMod.MP7MPickup
[from killingfloor.ini]
ServerPackages=BDHuntingRifleB2
ServerPackages=KFDualMP7Mut
ServerPackages=MachinePistol

Are those some kind of mutators which i must to have, if so where to get them? M99 comes as MBR not as M99 is this normal?

Upvote 0
Help!

Help!

Hey, I was wondering if you guys can help me in installing this weapons pack.

I just downloaded the "ijcwpv491.exe" file and installed it. (KillingFloor Weapon Pack BETA V4.91)

Then, after reading a few more posts, I learned that you have to install the "ServerPerksV4.rar" first. I just guessed that to install the file, you just have to copy it in the System folder of the killing floor main folder.

Then, in order to make the weapons appear on the trader menu, you have to enable the "KFCustomShopMutV2" mutator first. However, I can't seem to find this particular mutator on the list. Are you supposed to create your own configuration file containing the code "Hemi" posted on page 5? Or are you supposed to download this file from somewhere and just edit it?

I just bought the game recently and I really have to experience when it comes to installing these mods. Thanks in advance! :D

Upvote 0
You only need the CostumeTrader Muator if you use 2 Mutator which add weapons to the trader at ones. So if you just enable the KF Weapon Pack Muator the Weapons should be at the Trader. You just need Marcos Server Perk Muator if you want to play with Perks. install the server perk files is your system dir and enable IJC Perk Activation Mutator to play with Perks

Upvote 0
Anyone know where i can find a moderator? My howto thread might help alot of people here with questions like smecsy's, but i never see any green names to ask to have it stickied :(

look for Bobdog, Zips, or one of the others; they can be found, but they don't post in the Mods area. I'm sure I can find u plenty if you want links to their profiles

Reactions: halbridious
Upvote 0