• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

what mods would you like to see for ro hos?

I would like to see a futuristic mod myself. Maybe one similar to 2142 but more infantry focused - perhaps more like Killzone 2/3.

This. A realistic Future warfare mod. Be really cool if there was something like this

907_max.jpg

Upvote 0
I've always wanted a good Terminator mod. I want a FPS shooter where you are a T888 shooting other T888, other robots and humans. Where you can shoot the flesh off other Terminators, get hud upgrades, weapon upgrades, armor, night vision and etc. A Terminator mod has so much to explore. I've always wanted something worthy of the Terminator series. Just my two cents.

Upvote 0
Hunger mod... Become a German in the cold winters of Stalingrad, punch your captain so you can get a chocolate bar because you are starving! Then run away because you'll get treason "pleasure-alit-ies".
Tired of Starving as a German? Look no further, become a Soviet today, drink Vodka, plenty of it and go into battle so you too can feel like a lowly drunk, hey atleast you won't feel anything when you get shot!

Reactions: Dr. Pierre Chang
Upvote 0
Alternate histories are always fun, always wanted a good "realistic" science fiction game, a well done WH40k mod would be good, and something like Troopers would be more than welcome.

It's a shame the people who own the licences to these bigger names (Star Wars, WH40k) can never come up with the goods themselves...Imagine something like Republic Commando, but with testicles.

Upvote 0
I have always wanted a top down wwI strategy game, perhaps almost like the total war series but in WWI just being able to control thousands of troops and sending them into MG fire, and breaking through enemy lines, maybe someone can make this mod on this engine it would be simply amazing, and perhaps the MP would break down the battalions and each player on either side would either control defences and where and what too attack.

imagine being able to have the ability to dig in trenches , have aerial recon, artillery fire , gas, and just the historic battles in general.

I like what iron cross mod is doing but I think the only true way to make a mp wwi game is to make it top down and having the ability to control masses of troops, having a fps wwi game eliminates much of the actual experience unless they magically are able to render thousands of ai beside you running into battle, I just don't see how its going to work.

Upvote 0
I'd love to see a mod based on L Ron Hubberd's book, The Final Blackout. For those that haven't read it, the setting for the book is that WW2 never ended in Europe, and now civilization has become a medieval/post-apocalyptic nightmare.

Yes and get sued by Scientology :rolleyes:

@DoubleSleven sounds more like a mod for a Total War game

And at the rest check out Planetstorm http://affuniverse.com/forums/index.php

Upvote 0