• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

SEWERS... pee, poo, and blood

But they didn't have flamethrowers on the osfront? o_O

I know there were no flamethrowers in RO; but some TWI developers hinted they were looking at flame weapons, like molotovs and flamethrowers, but they never announced that they were useable weapons for HOS or if they will add them at all.

Thus, if they were to add such flame emitting weapons, in conjunction with sewers, it would create pretty cool experience underground to say the least.

Upvote 0
I believe somewhere... watch the whole thing he talks about some of the old maps making it into he new RO. like danzig too...he even shows you part of danzig in the game

Well, it was said many times that the game will have a map which resembles Danzig, but is a actually a real place in Stalingrad.

They obviously redid Fallen Fighters/Heroes.

Sorry, I can't find any info about Leningrad.

Upvote 0
Well, it was said many times that the game will have a map which resembles Danzig, but is a actually a real place in Stalingrad.

I SWARE Ive seen a PICTURe of it in a video of heroes of stalingrad.. I sware.. I dont think I dreamed it lol..

Upvote 0

no, it's danzig, almost pound-for-pound with the *small* exception that the gallows at Captain's quarters have been replaced with a children's playground :p

as for turds in the sewers....

YouTube - Duke Nukem Forever - Feces!

:D

Last edited:
Upvote 0