• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Quote of the day

"Fire seldom, but accurately. Thrust the bayonet with force. The bullet misses, the bayonet doesn't. The bullet's an idiot, the bayonet's a fine chap. Stab once and throw the Turk off the bayonet. Bayonet another, bayonet a third. A real warrior will bayonet half a dozen and more. Keep a bullet in the barrel. If three should run at you bayonet the first, shoot the second and lay the third out with your bayonet. This isn't common, but you haven't time to reload." - General Alexander Suvorov

Upvote 0
yeah self quoting, that is not how it works here
-Tomcat_ha
Fixed...sorry I couldn't resist:D

But just for good measure...
If a person is bothering you, politely ask them to stop...If they continue to bother you, ask them again...If they still continue to bother you...Destroy Them!
- Tenant of The Black Bible

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sl

Sl

"May you be in heaven a full half hour before the devil knows your dead.
May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live".

~ Irish Toast

blimeySlinte.jpg

Upvote 0
"...the sea's only gifts are harsh blows and, occasionally, the chance to feel strong. Now, I don't know much about the sea, but I do know that that's the way it is here. And I also know how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong but to feel strong, to measure yourself at least once, to find yourself at least once in the most ancient of human conditions, facing blind, deaf stone alone, with nothing to help you but your own hands and your own head..."

Upvote 0