• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Potato Alternate Reality Game

FSUBoo

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 6, 2010
Florida, US
Anyone else notice that there is a new achievement, called "Achievement132" on the Killing Floor Achievements page?

Click here and scroll all the way down:
http://steamcommunity.com/stats/KillingFloor/achievements/

I'm thinking it's an achievement that you unlock after unlocking all 132 other achievements. I might be wrong though

EDIT!!!!: Here's a video of Faneca buying the Potato, for it, skip to around 4:58 in the video.

YouTube - Killing Floor - Buying the £70.000 Potato

Also the password on the login page IS failed experiments (make sure you have the S on the end), and once you do, go to your killing floor folder and change the file extension on stupidscience.guy to be stupidscience.rar After that's done, enter the password carnivore to open the rar.

Last edited:
Naahh, a bunch of people have came on here just to brag about having all the achies so if it were an achievement for achievements it wouldn't be at 0%... But what is it really? o.o

They might not have released it so it may still say 0 till they fully release it maybe? I checked the Steam KF forums for no apparent reason and found a thread about it and hadn't seen anything on here so I figured I'd make a post about it lol

Upvote 0
they've added another 1 to make it up to 133.

It's called achievement 132, but in reality it's the 133th achievement. Get my point? Exactly, if it wouldn't be related to the other 132 achievements and would just simply be the 133th achievement it would be called achievement133 not achievement132 since it is not the 132th achievement. It is, or will be the 133th. :v

PS: Unless you give me a 100% valid reason to call the number 133, number 132 instead.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Anyone else troubled by the achievement for killing 100 specimens that only 70% of players have?

That would mean that almost 1/3 of the people who have Killing Floor haven't even killed 100 specimens. That's the equivalent of never playing one complete game...

oddly enough, I find that with almost every steam game.

Just look at Shogun 2; a good portion of people have never wiped out a unit. And if its like any other TW game, that means either never playing 1 battle, or being extremely odd in luck

Upvote 0
but since you don't start wuth your knife out, you will always fail....

*TWI trollface*

I will throw away my weapon as soon as I spawn, does that count? :p

(I really think they should add some much harder to achieve achievements, for now, you dont need to be good to get those achievements. Join a game with several good players and you get it. Not to mentuion you can also get them when you are a spec.)

Upvote 0
In an RO news update, they even mentioned that there'd be a bit more fun coming to KF as well! I doubt it's going to be much, but I wonder what it'd be? I'd be up for just about anything. :3c

Something I think of:
1. She's ugly --- Decap a Siren but not killing her. (you CAN do that, and oddly enough she can still bite you without a head...)
2. Last resort --- Use the 9mm to finish off a raging scrake or fleshpound on suicidal or above.
3. Never gonna give you up --- heal a teamate from lower than 10 health to full health.
4. I WIN --- while two speciments is fighting with each other, kill both of them at once.
5. Return favour --- detonate a husk fireball with explosives and set at least one speciment on fire.

Upvote 0