• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Batman: Arkham Asylum

To start a little controversy:

BM: AA sits on my shelf unused after my first 2-3 hour play session. It's one of games I'm most dissapointed with.

While the visuals are good and especially the melee fights look great and visceral, the game just bores me. Dunno why, but I haven't had this little fun with a video game in a very long time.

Upvote 0
To start a little controversy:

BM: AA sits on my shelf unused after my first 2-3 hour play session. It's one of games I'm most dissapointed with.

While the visuals are good and especially the melee fights look great and visceral, the game just bores me. Dunno why, but I haven't had this little fun with a video game in a very long time.

Booo! Hisss!

But anyways, I really enjoyed the game, until I reached a roadblock of sorts. It was one of those stealth moments where I had to sneak past a bunch of bad guys without killing them (or else the game ends). I tried it over and over again until I simply had no will to continue playing the game. Which is a shame, I always hate when action games with a steady flow have to throw in these mandatory stealth sequences.

Upvote 0