• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Dragon Age 2

Still like it, you people are exaggerating a lot. It's still a great RPG with interesting characters, great dialogue and in my opinion fun combat. Not as good(and especcially not as "epic") as DA:O but not anywhere as bad as people try to make it look like.
Well playing 40 hours in the same 10 ugly maps is not that fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shepherd
Upvote 0
Yeah I know, but playing with a mute character just feels wrong, I don't know. Feels like our character is just a spectator.

There's a difference between mute and not voiced. You actually do participate in conversations. And I personally do prefer not having read out to me what I just myself have read to click on.

In other news: DA2 is still tauntingly sitting on my shelf as I want to finish DA:O + Addon + DLCs first. So I guess i'm still occupied for 30-40 more hours of it.

Upvote 0
I finished DAO this afternoon and I really regret not playing it earlier. Such a fantastic game! I didn't really think I was going to love it just as much as I love Mass Effect, but it's Bioware, right? :D
BTW, Bioware is showing the trailer of the last big DLC for ME2 tomorrow ^^
Arrival is coming March 29th.
That plus the 4th ME novel coming out in september/october should prepare me properly for ME3! :D

Reactions: Shepherd
Upvote 0
I finished DAO this afternoon and I really regret not playing it earlier. Such a fantastic game! I didn't really think I was going to love it just as much as I love Mass Effect, but it's Bioware, right? :D
BTW, Bioware is showing the trailer of the last big DLC for ME2 tomorrow ^^
Arrival is coming March 29th.

**** me you must have hammered that. How long did it take you?

Took me about 80 odd hours.

Upvote 0
**** me you must have hammered that. How long did it take you?

Took me about 80 odd hours.
I skipped most of those board note quests and finished it after 45h at least. Easy setting obviously, as I'm not that used to RPGs and lately I'm out of patience for tactics lol. This was a bit of a rushed playthrough, but in the next one I'll try to do them all :D

Upvote 0