• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Weapon Ideas

Well theres many kinds of m4 and just about all the weapons in KF is in Call of Duty (except flamethrower and mp7) and any Tom Clancy game so a M4 wouldn't make much difference.
I was thinking about a M4A1 Carbine like this: http://www.modelguns.co.uk/images/tactM4k.jpg
With flashlight, medic dart and reddot. A compact weapon that would suit the Medic. It should just be expensive so it only can be purchased at later waves.

Sounds like you want a SCAR with a medic attachment.

Upvote 0
how about this, it's an AR-7, imagine a gun that compliments the crossbow, it would be like a cross between the 9mm and the LAR, and would allow the crossbow SS to deal with the trash from a distance, effectively replaces the HC in the HC/Xbow set up, making it a more exclusive long range support role and less of a xbow for the bigguns and HC for everything else, i would also suggest moving the HC to support. but more importantly, i think this gun would fit in teh game, it's not common, it's interesting, it's a survival situation, which this particular gun was designed for,

i would also like to see the AUG, (which isn't Australian BTW, it's actually originally adopted by the Austrian military, then the Aussies modified it and created the Austyer, a more durable AUG designed for the arid Australian terrain, and has now been released as the A3 version, a marvelous gun and the only truly great bullpup)

Attachments

• henry-survival.jpg
    henry-survival.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 800pxAR7rifle.jpg
    800pxAR7rifle.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
how about this, it's an AR-7, imagine a gun that compliments the crossbow, it would be like a cross between the 9mm and the LAR, and would allow the crossbow SS to deal with the trash from a distance, effectively replaces the HC in the HC/Xbow set up, making it a more exclusive long range support role and less of a xbow for the bigguns and HC for everything else, i would also suggest moving the HC to support. but more importantly, i think this gun would fit in teh game, it's not common, it's interesting, it's a survival situation, which this particular gun was designed for,

i would also like to see the AUG, (which isn't Australian BTW, it's actually originally adopted by the Austrian military, then the Aussies modified it and created the Austyer, a more durable AUG designed for the arid Australian terrain, and has now been released as the A3 version, a marvelous gun and the only truly great bullpup)

The F88 is Australian.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
i've seen glocks catastrophically malfunction, like if a round isnt fully chambered and is fired, the side of the frame cracks off and the magazine cap blows out and spews rounds onto the floor.

i've also seen the feed ramp crack off the barrel in a springfield 1911, cause they shoddily weld them instead of milling.

That can happen with any weapon design, but the non 9mm Glocks are more prone to it than the 9mm versions. It is incredibly rare either way, and mainly results from people doing reloads that are way above specs.

As for the weapon firing when not fully in battery, that type of explosion would happen to any gun in the same set of circumstances.

Also, the AR-7 is .22LR, and most of those had crappy design. It is a cool idea, mainly a survival rifle for shot down pilots to live off the land.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
how about mp5A3 (with redtot or without),m16,m60,uzi,spas 12,colt 1911,glock 18 (with extended clip mag=28=,auto and semi adjusted)

i hope thse guns were some help :D

GIVE EM` THE BRAIN-SURGERY THEY NEED!!!!!

Every totally-not-fitting-to-KF-at-all gun that gets suggested every week in this post. I hope the guy holding the tally sees this.

Upvote 0
how about mp5A3 (with redtot or without),m16,m60,uzi,spas 12,colt 1911,glock 18 (with extended clip mag=28=,auto and semi adjusted)

i hope thse guns were some help :D

GIVE EM` THE BRAIN-SURGERY THEY NEED!!!!!

Yeah.... nah. Mate, those have been suggested too many time and are too generic/too much like cowadooty: massive w*nkfest 2/3 to really fit Killing Floor without people claiming plagiarism.

Besides, you can come up with better suggestions than that, can't you? :p

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
There is some guns I have been thinking about for several classes.

Glock 18, Flare Gun, or Mauser C96 for Pistols. Mybe Single Shot Hunting Pistols?

A pump action grenade launcher that would load faster then a m32, but put more firepower down range then a m79.

P90, TMP, Criss, Bison, Suitcase Gun, Or any SMG or Pdw Really.

M14 With Scope? OR another battle rifle with a scope: Garand, G3, Fn FAL and so on. Or proper sniper rifles of different teirs from weak to strong.

Shotguns are good right now, but to make things interesting, how about a box fed shotgun that is below the drum mags like a Saiga 12, XM26, The Jackhammer, or a selective fire Spas-12 from pump to semi-auto. Limited to 6-8 rounds.

For assualt rifles there is Galil, G36C, MP44/STG44, XM8, HK G11, Famas, or to get really interesting an OICW for Commando Or Demolitions.

The only thing Beserker needs now is a huge Battle Axe, but thats just plain silly.

Upvote 0