• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Charlie Sheen

Long time fan of Sheen and his work,very sad about things he did to others and himself in the past.
I was listening to the live show with Alex Jones(infowars.com) when Charlie Sheen appeared and gave his explosive speech. I can two and a half agree to what he is saying between the lines - but that day he surely was on fire and didnt put himself in the best light.

These are strange days my friends - and things dont tick anymore the way they seemed to have in the past.

Best wishes for you Charlie

Upvote 0
I'm bored.

charlie_sheen_winning.jpg

Upvote 0
Are you tired of feeling like a droopy-eyed, armless child? Are you addicted to winning? Do you want to be an F-16?

Then Charlie Sheen Go™ is the energy drink to being a totally *****in' rock star from Mars!

Formulated with tiger blood, 7 gram rocks, and things you can't process with a normal human brain, this energy drink is packed with more caffeine (and other substances) than you can handle!

Because Charlie Sheen, and now you, have one speed. Go.

Warning. Side effects may include (but are not limited to): Face melting, winning, locking hookers in bathrooms, explosion, fire breathing fists, tsunamis of media, bi winning, and being loved violently.

All proceeds go towards funding Charlie Sheen's awesome lifestyle. At least you know where your money goes.

Reactions: mamoo and DraKon2k
Upvote 0
Well, I kinda like him. He doesn't give a **** about what the media or anyone else thinks about him. He knows that the media will portray him in whichever way it wants, so instead of fighting it he's like "Well, might as well be brutally honest and cocky about it".

This guy is the biggest IRL troll of the moment, and he loves every minute of it.

Upvote 0