• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The greatest fun in 30 years of gaming

[MAGOG]Kruelgor

Mar 6, 2011
The greatest fun I've had in 30 years of PC gaming which includes hundreds of game titles and tens of thousands of hours of playing pc games, was Battlefield 1942 because it was a WW2 shooter game that had all kinds of infantry, tanks, vehicles, fighter planes, bomber planes, submarines, battleships, etc.. Some battles were as large as 32 vs 32 and it was absolutely awesome.

Red Orchestra 2 with the inclusion of tanks is the closest thing I can find to that, so myself and my organizaton The Military Academy of Great Online Gamers (MAGOG) will definitely be picking up a copy of RO2.

Thanks for the advertisement and the utterly useless info about how much gaming you do...

U jelly?
faceg.gif

Reactions: Mahnsikir
Upvote 0
****, I was supposed to +1 OP's post, but I misclicked. Sorry.

You could try original RO to get a feeling of what RO2 is about, but in a much more improved way.

I already played RO. It was good. I got the game on release date. I would still be playing it today except I lost the Steam account it was associated with and Steam won't help me out, so I can't play it any longer. It was actually the very first Steam game I ever had, then went a couple of years of not playing on Steam, and can't access the original old Steam account any more because I forgot what email address I used back then. It was during a time period when I had like 20 email addresses (for business) and I couldn't remember them all.

Upvote 0