• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

big images. tried out the steam screencap tool.
Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
God Vietcong was SO epic! Best vietnam game EVER and even under my top5 shooters. The way the story was told was simply brilliant(with you living in the base, new pictures/diary entries/letters after every mission)

I forgot how good it was. It's a shame they took out a lot of what made Vietcong great for the sequel :(

Screenshots from a play through of Vietcong 2

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Vietcong 2 is a rare example of how to ruin everything in a sequel, not only gameplay, sounds, story, etc.. were worse then the first but they actually managed to make the graphics look worse.
And considering its a _SEQUEL_ thats a true achievement.
I remember the AI was so terrible that in one mission where you had to defend a base in the middle of the city, you had enemy soldiers running at you constantly. At one point I noticed that they just run.. I stopped shooting and 2 bad guys just ran past me, across the base and disappeared at the distance.. propably at the map edge.
the perfect programming..

Last edited:
Upvote 0