• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

That looks like one snappy little bugger. D: (did he snap at all?)
Yeah, he got a little preturbed at one of my friends walking around in front while another was to his side. He opened his mouth ever so slightly, inhaled and then exhaled and 'growled' (as gators do) as he spun around toward the one walking by his side.

But as for me, by the time he was halfway around, I was already in the back of my pickup. Adrenaline (or is it fear?) is an amazing drug.....:cool: The sumbiches are pretty damn fast......

Edit** Forgot to mention...
We measured this one at just over 12ft. His 'big brother' was still in the bayou. We've estimated him at <14ft.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Found this young fellow sunbathing in one of my soybean fields yesterday:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

That right there's one hell of a pair of boots, just waiting to be made.

Upvote 0
There you go!
IMG_7761.jpg

Gotta get these dug out by the end of the semester. Thankfully my dad has a dremel handy.

And here's how the mid-term went down:

It was weird, he sat next to me (and usually no one sits on my left), and as the tests were being handed out, he nudges me and points to his notebook where he wrote "I am going to switch tests with my friend, can you help me cheat?"

There were two versions of the test, and I think his plan was to switch with his friend in front of him so he'd have the same as me and he could just copy, but that seemed to have backfired, since his friend had the same version as him.

I just went along and did my test as normal, and at one point he slips a $10 bill on my lap and I think his plan was to switch tests with me and have me write in the answers for him.

I was just like "nah man lol" and handed his money back and handed in my test and left. There was about 20 minutes left at that point and it seemed like he only had 1/4 of his test answered haha.

Upvote 0