• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Last living US WWI veteran passes away

Rest in Peace.

It's odd to think; it may seem like time passes slowly, but its only a relatively short time until everything we think of as important will pass into history, and end up as a sidenote in the story of the 21st century. Imagine future students groaning as they have to learn about the Middle Eastern Conflicts of the 2000's for that test.

Upvote 0
Rest in Peace.

It's odd to think; it may seem like time passes slowly, but its only a relatively short time until everything we think of as important will pass into history, and end up as a sidenote in the story of the 21st century. Imagine future students groaning as they have to learn about the Middle Eastern Conflicts of the 2000's for that test.

I can't imagine how nightmarish and boring will be to study the middle eastern conflicts.

Upvote 0
All of my High School texts went up to the Fall of the Wall, and a few went up to 9/11.

I was still in school in 2001, thanks to Osama we didn't learn anything on that Wednesday :rolleyes:

But the purpose of schools is that you learn to educate yourself it is impossible to cover everything during class :rolleyes: (again)

Upvote 0