• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Commander question/idea

As commander we all know you get the ability to force respawn your troops.

Well, I was looking at the interviews and I was wondering how would you know how many of your men are in the queue to spawn or how many are still alive?

I'm guessing you could just look at the mini-map and count the green dots (if it even shows them when the recon plane is not in the air)

So my idea is to add a counter showing either how many squads/men are still alive, or how many are dead to the commander menu. This could help the commander know when to actually use the force respawn ability effectively.

What do you guys think?? Would it help? Not important to you?

Reactions: fredkruge
Maybe you could control how different squads spawn, like where they spawn (within controlled area), when they spawn ETC.

I also want to see where you can divide up classes into different squads, maybe put all your smg's in one squad, similar to how the Russians had whole companies of men with smg's, or maybe have a tank and a squad together for support ETC.

Upvote 0
Eeehmm.... :rolleyes:
in the videos you could already see the players (bots) who were waiting in the respawn line in the commanders menue.

And I think this function will respawn all dead players.
Its the most logical, since there shouldn't be hordes of dead waiting, because the respawn time can't be that long to hold back so many troops.

As far as I know, it will just save you some seconds, which COULD decide the battle about an nearby objective for example.

Upvote 0