• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Guess the ROHOS release date

I'll bet that if these ridiculous suggestion threads asking TW to reinvent the wheel keep cropping up, you'll never see HoS.

How about HoS is done when it's done? TW is a small-staff former mod team, they're self publishing this, and they just got done promoting, polishing, and launching huge content packs for Killing Floor.

Give them a break, this forum is full of slave drivers and it's getting overboard.

Upvote 0
I hope they don't try to go toe too toe with BF3 if they don't release at least a month before they may as well release 2q of 2012 after everyone burnout on bf3. I would buy bf3 at least they are polite enough to give their customers an accurate release date. That always give them a plus 1 in my book. I can't stand this STF up we will release when we release attitude. I though they were going to release this last year.

So Tripwire isn't polite to their customers because they don't give you a release date when they are still working on the game? Don't you think that it would be better for them to give an accurate release date when they are actually ready to release rather than throwing out an estimate with the chances of pushing it back ever farther? Also, DICE is much bigger than Tripwire. Don't try and compare the two.

Upvote 0
So Tripwire isn't polite to their customers because they don't give you a release date when they are still working on the game? Don't you think that it would be better for them to give an accurate release date when they are actually ready to release rather than throwing out an estimate with the chances of pushing it back ever farther? Also, DICE is much bigger than Tripwire. Don't try and compare the two.

Don't forget:

DICE has 300 employees
[url]https://jobs.ea.com/locations/europe/sweden/[/URL]

And most importantly, DICE does not self publish like Tripwire does, DICE is funded and sustained by Electronic Arts, the biggest publisher in the entire industry, with quarterly revenues exceeding a hundred million dollars and annual revenues of hundreds of millions of dollars.

Electronic Arts, in contrast to TW, sees multiplatform sales from diversified IPs in the millions of units, far greater brand and press recognition, and can easily fund multiple projects simultaneously with development/advertising budgets in the tens of millions of dollars.

Try a little perspective on for size, Red Orchestra fans.

Get off Tripwire's back.

Upvote 0
I hope they don't try to go toe too toe with BF3 if they don't release at least a month before they may as well release 2q of 2012 after everyone burnout on bf3. I would buy bf3 at least they are polite enough to give their customers an accurate release date. That always give them a plus 1 in my book. I can't stand this STF up we will release when we release attitude. I though they were going to release this last year.

Hey DJBone,can you recall what DICE did with BF1943 to the PC players? or do I need to refresh your memory?

1 1/2 year of lying to all PC fans,accepting preorders they finally pulled the trigger and announced that BF1943 is canceled! they did that a week a go,so how this makes DICE look in your eyes?

Upvote 0
Hey DJBone,can you recall what DICE did with BF1943 to the PC players? or do I need to refresh your memory?

1 1/2 year of lying to all PC fans,accepting preorders they finally pulled the trigger and announced that BF1943 is canceled! they did that a week a go,so how this makes DICE look in your eyes?

battlefield 1943 would be a pretty crappy pc game imo. i had it on ps3 and it isn't good at all

Upvote 0
battlefield 1943 would be a pretty crappy pc game imo. i had it on ps3 and it isn't good at all

Its not about the quality of the game,I never cared for it,its about what they did was dissrespectfull to their customers who buy their games.They slowly but surelly losing their trust,not a good move business wise.

Upvote 0

Home%20the%20end%20is%20near.jpg

Reactions: OneDuck and Fedorov
Upvote 0