• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Weapon: Barrett M99

I looked it some more.
Maybe I was not clear enough about what exactly threw me off so I made a picture:
Spoiler!

It's not the current version but I hope what I pointed out applies to the latest one too.

Upvote 0
Hhaha the bullet icon really makes you mad :D. Yeah we will change that. Sorry for that. The problem is that there are som many posts that we forget about bug reports or don't see them. That's why we made a forum for this stuff.

Just imagine that I suggested this 3 times,and no response:confused:And when I am in the SPRING FESTIVAL period!
You can just search how important SPRING FESTIVAL is in CHINA!
Btw,a TWI official replied that this should be AT LEAST greylisted.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just imagine that I suggested this 3 times,and no response:confused:And when I am in the SPRING FESTIVAL period!
You can just search how important SPRING FESTIVAL is in CHINA!
Btw,a TWI official replied that this should be AT LEAST greylisted.

Heh yeah sorry :(...
We will try to fix it but it's not that easy as it's controled by the hud. If you have time and post the bugs in our forum we will 100% find the all!
Thank you!

Upvote 0
I'm sorry but I really dont exactly know what you mean by that :confused:. Could you please try to explain it in another way? :)

You mean: Why we don't work at the scope mount while you folks play around with the M7A3?

Why don't your guys work at the scope mount while us folks play around with the M7A3 and the Old M99?

Upvote 0
Will using this "Beta" thingy make me unable to play with others, or will it simply add more wepons to the already existing numbers

You will have to add it to the mutator list to play with it. Then it will add more weapons to the Trader. However the server has use this mod. So you don't have to worry about incompatibilities as it won't change the client. (it's just a mutator).

Upvote 0