• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

I thought you would think something like that
-
here's something rather new
go to google maps, click on directions
at starting location click U.S.A.
at destination click Japan
now check instruction number 31 on your route, quite intresting

xD just tried it, it was hilarious!
I got it under number 34:
"Now kayak across the Pacific Ocean"
but then it goes on! It does the kindness of telling you which direction to paddle, and then when you arrive in Hawaii with your Kayakable car, it then gives you instructions on how to reach the other side and then paddle your car the rest of the way across!

Thanks, Google Maps! Now I can drive to Japan the easy way!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
From what I read, you can't.
Well... you can't register with them, but you don't actually need the initial email to confirm your account.

I registered with my ISP's email (Which I never, ever use because they have such a buggy mailbox; Nothing ever loads.) - That, I couldn't find the confirmation email to allow me to post.
So I went into my User CP, changed my email to my hotmail one, and... I don't even remember if they sent an email to me after I changed it.

I can't find the email on my Hotmail, and I know I wouldn't have deleted it; So... It seems like you can avoid the whole 'free email' thing.

Register with (non-free?) email > Get logged in > Change Email to desired one > Begin posting.

Reactions: {Core}Craig
Upvote 0
Damn parking tickets are cheap wherever you guys live, 5 or 15 euros? I wish, here a ticket is $66!!!

Also if you don't pay it before midnight on the due date they instantly add about 20% onto the price and won't hesitate to send debt collectors after you.

The inspectors are merciless and will ticket you the second your meter expires. I've literally got back to my car 5 minutes before my time was up and found an inspector waiting to ticket it, on multiple occasions!

End rant.

Tomorrow I am going to sight in a No.4MkI which I have scoped and am making into a hunting rifle. Should be fun!

Upvote 0
Damn parking tickets are cheap wherever you guys live, 5 or 15 euros? I wish, here a ticket is $66!!!

Also if you don't pay it before midnight on the due date they instantly add about 20% onto the price and won't hesitate to send debt collectors after you.

The inspectors are merciless and will ticket you the second your meter expires. I've literally got back to my car 5 minutes before my time was up and found an inspector waiting to ticket it, on multiple occasions!

End rant.
Lucky I havn't acquired one. 66$ is expensive D:

I don't even know what a parking ticket is.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parking_Ticket

Upvote 0