• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What is your most hated kind of player?

Yeah except you leave out the fact that men white-knighting in game is extremely ****ing annoying to women unless they're attention whoring. It's not like we get off on that crap. It's obnoxious and demeaning.

Also, if I hear "WUT ARE U DOING OUT OF THE KITCHEN LOL" from one more 13-year-old in game thinking he's the most hilarious thing to grace the internet, I am going to slather two bricks with mustard then slam them around his head. How's that for a sandwich.

Reactions: SMIFF
Upvote 0
Also, if I hear "WUT ARE U DOING OUT OF THE KITCHEN LOL" from one more 13-year-old in game thinking he's the most hilarious thing to grace the internet, I am going to slather two bricks with mustard then slam them around his head. How's that for a sandwich.

I actually find this as the more common of the 2 annoying folk. I mean, to be honest, I've rarely run into white-knighters, just mostly these kind of "Make me a sandwich, lol Im hilarious" arses who annoy me even more because I can at least respect those with good intentions. Of course, the white-knighters are also apparently assuming that the female gamer is too bad to pull her own weight; it seems a tad insulting and annoying if you think about it.

In my opinion, gender really doesn't matter in KF; this ain't some dating center, its a game. But it also isn't 4chan's /b/, so just shut up and enjoy the game (am speaking to both sides here, not anyone in the forums, so ber with me):p

Upvote 0
Yeah except you leave out the fact that men white-knighting in game is extremely ****ing annoying to women unless they're attention whoring. It's not like we get off on that crap. It's obnoxious and demeaning.

Exactly, and to prove I am not white knighting, I will reload instead of healing you when we play together next. :D

Yeah, as far as female gamers, I have several on my friends list. They were added because they are good, play as a team, and can hold their own, not for being women. I could care less in a game, I am in college, and there isn't exactly a shortage of women there, I am not gonna try to bother to get one in a game, especially if they might actually be a 40 year old overweight trucker named Earl in real life.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Rather than sounding like a broken record by repeating a lot of sentiments, here are a few I haven't seen in the thread:

• Obnoxious female gamers that have to let everybody know that they are a girl. Secondarily, the players who give them the attention that they seek. There are a lot of women who play the game, but they don't make an event out of their sex; they are there to play Killing Floor and not garner the attention of immature males.

• Elitists amongst groups or public servers. Essentially; clans created for the sake of calling themselves the best of the best in a player versus bot environment whilst boasting rarely seen virtues.

(This)^2

As much as attention-whoring females annoy me, it's the dumb, immature males in the server that encourage the behavior.

Upvote 0
(This)^2

As much as attention-whoring females annoy me, it's the dumb, immature males in the server that encourage the behavior.

That and the egotistical males that put down female players. There was someone on one of my servers today talking about how bad this girl was playing, but ignored his own playing ability.

Reactions: drunkentiger
Upvote 0
People who spams with fire bug :mad:
Sorry, that would be me. I get Trigger happy. :(

The type I don't like would be Rambo/Ignorers. You've beaten the previous wave by coincidence of everyone being in the perfect spot; Like X camping the door, Y camping the front, etc... Everyone in an great position.
Then the next wave comes and you're in the same area and say, "Let's do the set up we did last round, it worked really great." and then you see X running around; Having left his/her post, enabling zeds to flood out the door and backstab everyone...

Upvote 0
This on my KF-Defence Normal server:

> [BR]xXQuickScopez420: you're all f*cking s*it... you can't even kill a skrake or FP go f*ck yourself and play beginner
> (DeathMessage) [BR]xXQuickScopez420 was eaten by a Crawler.

At least he used you're correctly. :D

HAHA.

I love it when someone goes on a tirade and dies to the weakest specimens. :IS2:

Upvote 0
HAHA.

I love it when someone goes on a tirade and dies to the weakest specimens. :IS2:

Crawlers tend to be very dangerous, you know... They're quite hard to spot in dark areas, they spawn on your head, they get past shotgun/sharpie fire and they're the bane of berzerkers. They also do quite a solid amount of damage. Really, size doesn't matter in KF...

Explain.

Upvote 0