• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Reasons why its worth to be a PCgamer in 2011-AKA why you gonna lose your job/friends

Hey, what does everyone think of the new Tomb Raider game? W'ere promised a terrified, bruised and battered Crofty, brutal deaths, greater in-game freedom and there's been some hints at the supernatural.

Damn, I need to get all the old games on PC right now. I never even finished any of the ones on PS1.

Upvote 0
Hey, what does everyone think of the new Tomb Raider game? W'ere promised a terrified, bruised and battered Crofty, brutal deaths, greater in-game freedom and there's been some hints at the supernatural.

Damn, I need to get all the old games on PC right now. I never even finished any of the ones on PS1.

I only ever played the original when i was like 8, and I always got **** scared in the pit with the bear and couldn't ever kill it.

Upvote 0
From that list I'm looking forward to:

RO2
Crysis 2

Ground Branch - (not going to be out in 2011 though John promises something playable this year)
Mechwarrior
Warface - Crytek made game for free. At that price, I'll give it a try. I liked Crysis Warhead MP a lot, so when BFBC2 gets killed off this might be a good replacement.

Other ones I don't know much about, but look awesome:

Infinity
Stelle Armor: Blaze of War
Astro Logical Starport Gemini

More good games than I thought.

Upvote 0