• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

Tell them to send God some insults on your behalf. :troll:

Nah, these are like the trolls of real life; and we all know the saying "don't feed the trolls". However, the moment they announced they would be heading our way, the state legislature actually did something (banned them from harrassing people at funerals, in an emergency action); and with the AZ legislature, laws rarely move faster than a snails pace (and both parties agreed too! see, these people are good for something!).

Also, I know I'm right, since God hates them:troll:

Upvote 0
Hey hey hey I'm lost here (duh)... What's with all those church things people are talking here? Another one of those pointless and clueless church heresies/cults/groups or whatever their name that exist in america, and what to do when they knock your door to sell you their version of the bible?

Wesboro Baptist Church. Google it.

Upvote 0
doomis said:
Hey hey hey I'm lost here (duh)... What's with all those church things people are talking here? Another one of those pointless and clueless church heresies/cults/groups or whatever their name that exist in america, and what to do when they knock your door to sell you their version of the bible?

The Wesboro Baptist Church is basically a group of bigots who hate homosexuals and spread anti-homosexual propaganda. They also go around picketing the funerals of dead soldiers with signs like "Thank God for dead soldiers!" Essentially all of them deserve to be brutally murdered.

Here is an example:

[URL]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/09/westboro-baptist-church-arizona_n_806319.html[/URL]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The Wesboro Baptist Church is basically a group of bigots who hate homosexuals and spread anti-homosexual propaganda. They also go around picketing the funerals of dead soldiers with signs like "Thank God for dead soldiers!" Essentially all of them deserve to be brutally murdered.

Here is an example:

[URL="http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/09/westboro-baptist-church-arizona_n_806319.html"][url]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/09/westboro-baptist-church-arizona_n_806319.html[/URL][/URL]

Yes, and come bearing signs like "God hates you" "These people belong in hell, good riddance". I absolutely hate them. And since there was a major shooting over in my neck of the woods, they have decided to come to Arizona, saying that "It's your fault these people are dead, because god would have stopped it. You are horrible people, so we will go over and tell you in your face. Particularly to the greiving families; and we'll reming them that their lost loved ones are being tortured in eternity"

I am normally a pacifist, but these people are effective little trolls. I mean, honestly? Traveling the nation to the most tragic deaths to tell the families that their loved ones are boiling in hell and they will too? When they cross the line and get themselves shot, I will laugh. And there's a neo-nazi militia in the farthest south of AZ armed with assault rifles...normally I would want them as far away as possible, but if my least favorite groups on Earth went at each other, it would truly be divine.:D

Upvote 0
Using a memorial service as a photo op and soapbox is in poor taste and irritates the hell out of me. I had to quit watching......what a degenerate group of mongrels we've descended to. :mad:
I should've read the posts before I posted. I just want to point out that this particular post has nothing to do with the Westborough Church, but has everything to do with the photo op, politico soap box of a 'memorial service' for the victims of the Tuscon shootings.

Though I have to admit, the similarities are uncomfortably striking.....

Reactions: =GG= Mr Moe
Upvote 0
I should've read the posts before I posted. I just want to point out that this particular post has nothing to do with the Westborough Church, but has everything to do with the photo op, politico soap box of a 'memorial service' for the victims of the Tuscon shootings.

Though I have to admit, the similarities are uncomfortably striking.....

I'm rather pissed off as well. Everyone feels the need to make some political point out of the shooting...can't you just be in true, sincere mourning for the dead for at least a few weeks:(?

Well it's better than using the shooting to tell the mourners how they suck and will go to hell, and to disgrace the dead, I suppose.

Last edited:
Upvote 0