• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Mutator, Beretta92FS, new animation and no flashlight

Nice! Please release a beta ASAP then :D With please x10 now

I am very interested in seeing more pistols added to the game!

Btw, would it be possible for you to post a picture of the new texture? :)
I will tomorrow... hoping I have My computer back then :), great to see someone who wants some more guns :), I'll probably give it an animation similar to that new 9mm one, I'll do a new shotgun anim too

Upvote 0
yeah :), I was sorta thinking of making a thread on weapon requests when I fix My computer and get a full mod squad going :), I have alot of animation ideas :D

If you do do that, you should post it in general discussion and keep it open for a long time and don't forget, there's OICWs, G11s, MK23s, M99s and M7A3s coming in, so for gods sake, don't go with MP5s, M4s, ACRs and **** like that. Go with something that sounds like it could actually bring some change and new looks and originality in the gameplay of KF.

If I'm gonna have a new weapon for commando, I want it to change my way of playing commando entirely whilst doing the same job as commando is intended for instead of having yet another assault rifle with a basic NATO magazine and tons of "sexy rail mounts" on them.

You got good Modding skills, Sorrow. Don't waste it on a load of bull that the well-educated long-time members of the community would normally frown upon just to please a few casual-player kids who just want to drool over the same weapon in the other game they regularly play, just so they can relax a little bit when they're in the alien world of KF, where they won't be spending much time before they retreat to these "other games."

Yoshi already said that the community-made weapons face plenty of chance of getting into the game, so be very careful on how you spend this chance. We don't want KF to start looking like every single other game already out there like CSS, COD, BFBC, OFP2, and GRAW. As you're someone who wants to do something for KF, do it for the people who truly love KF and always have since its release back in 2005.

Very nice pistol, by the way. :IS2:

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
WOOT, I now have My computer up and running, btw here are some the new texture pictures which were requested
preview2z.jpg
preview1ej.jpg

Upvote 0
now I am sorry to disappoint alot of you but lots of problems have gone on with MAX and I can't rig the USP, it has irritated the hell out of Me but I just can't get it right, I have searched every day for tutorials but there is nothing what so ever to help Me so I think I'll consider giving up weapon development since I can't develop anything new

so bye bye

and sorry mainly to J.D for making the texture which I'm not sure will be used... :(
and TWRedTide cause you tried helping

Last edited:
Upvote 0