• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Will soldiers have limited amounts of MG ammo?

guzz60

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 19, 2010
Australia
Hi, I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but I always find it weird in Ost-Front how riflemen and assault troops etc. seem to have unlimited amounts of ammo for MG gunners, in HOS will each soldier be given 1 or 2 resupplies that they can give with each spawn? or maybe even only certain classes can carry MG ammo?

Anyway is there a reason I'm not aware of that this wouldn't work?
And does anybody know if there are plans for something like this in HOS?

(Again sorry if this has been mentioned).

RO got only 1 resupply for MG gunners,you can give infinite helps to ur team mate to reload his rocket launcher,but not sure about how many times you can give a rocket in RO,it seemed to me that in 1 spawn life I ressuplied my teammate with rockets 2 times,or maeby I'm wrong and it was 1 ressuply and 1 help for reload....who knows...:confused:

are you sure about that? For instance, if there are 3 mg gunners (because people pick up dropped weapons) I'm fairly certain that i would be able to resupply all 3

Upvote 0
RO got only 1 resupply for MG gunners,you can give infinite helps to ur team mate to reload his rocket launcher,but not sure about how many times you can give a rocket in RO,it seemed to me that in 1 spawn life I ressuplied my teammate with rockets 2 times,or maeby I'm wrong and it was 1 ressuply and 1 help for reload....who knows...:confused:

DH Rockets = Every person carries 2 Rockets that you can load in others Bazooka/Shrek.

Upvote 0
It's funnier when you get resupplied with captured weapons. Fellow Wermacht soldiers gave me a bunch of BAR mags.
Haha yeah. What's even more funny is when two MGers resupply one another. Especially when one MGer is OUT of ammo, he somehow able to resupply the other ;)

Upvote 0