• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Oh i can see how it is supposed to be funny.
I just think it's pretty ****ing tasteless to make jokes about a man who sew children together, or poured bleach in their eyes to see what would happen, or performed any other pointless form of surgery just for his own sick amusement. That is not something people should joke about and if they do, they need to see a shrink.

Reactions: Shadrach
Upvote 0
Oh i can see how it is supposed to be funny.
I just think it's pretty ****ing tasteless to make jokes about a man who sew children together, or poured bleach in their eyes to see what would happen, or performed any other pointless form of surgery just for his own sick amusement. That is not something people should joke about and if they do, they need to see a shrink.

:troll::troll:

Upvote 0
I started feeling very cold just flying here

oKiZv.jpg

Upvote 0
Did you actually play Amnesia?

I was pretty scared in FEAR at times, not scared at all in doom.

But I literally had to stop playing Amnesia after 20 minutes because I was so scared. :eek:

Yeah, I didn't get to the point of shouting, I just couldn't stand it and quit. But the reactions of the guy in this video are one of the funniest things I've seen in quite a while.

Zips, in FEAR and Doom 3 you have powerful weapons and can blast here and there. Its a big difference. You should try it.

Upvote 0
LOL just finished that part thats on the video. That damn thing creeped me out few times, i could hear him walking behind a corner, so i picked up a rock and thought id smack the bi*** obviously it didnt work and it started chasing me, i looked behind to see its ugly face just a few feet away from me, now that was scary :D The game is pretty nice, not THAT scary but still makes you feel uneasy. Still my favourite part so far is when that same monster appeared out of nowhere and spotted me, i hid myself in a room, closed the door and threw some furniture against the door and then hid myself inside a closet. the "thing" broke down the door and it got my adrenaline running as i waited for "it" to open the closet door, and i could hear him breathing heavily and moving around the room :D

Upvote 0